Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spikey look (photo)
10-25-2010, 01:16 AM,
RE: Spikey look (photo)
(05-17-2010, 10:09 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Some guys like a comb forward look with the front spiking up. And that's exactly how you would specify it on your order--'comb forward with a spikey front.' Here's a photo of Ruebin with the whole thing spiked up. He pulls it off great. We don't get a lot of calls for this style he does it well.

thinkin this isnt a piece... the front looks too perfect. no glue shine at all???
10-25-2010, 03:08 AM,
(10-25-2010, 01:16 AM)anubi5 Wrote:
(05-17-2010, 10:09 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Some guys like a comb forward look with the front spiking up. And that's exactly how you would specify it on your order--'comb forward with a spikey front.' Here's a photo of Ruebin with the whole thing spiked up. He pulls it off great. We don't get a lot of calls for this style he does it well.

thinkin this isnt a piece... the front looks too perfect. no glue shine at all???

It's a piece and a damn good one.
10-25-2010, 04:08 AM,
(10-25-2010, 03:08 AM)ibetalot Wrote:

do u no wat the front is attached with?
10-25-2010, 07:42 AM,
(10-25-2010, 04:08 AM)anubi5 Wrote:
(10-25-2010, 03:08 AM)ibetalot Wrote:

do u no wat the front is attached with?

3 mill tape at the front hairline.
Which he can get away with cuz he has like 70% density.
He is an experienced wearer with good advice and experience to back it up.
10-27-2010, 08:19 AM,
thats an excellent hairline, very nice. The style itself reminds me a little bit of a parakeet lol Ok my spelling is wrong, but u get the idea
10-30-2010, 04:35 AM,
(06-18-2010, 01:53 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Rubein orders 65% density, freestyle, and body wave. That unit is an ILace 'island'---Ilace with 1" of Super Fine Swiss lace around the entire perimeter.

Okey, know i am confused. Im looking in to wearing hair and have been reading for months now. The thing i'm still today confused about is the ventilation.
You say this is a comb forward style and then a freestyle....?
I dont get it, can you mix? How does that work?

On this photo i attached. His hair looks like it grows like mine. Forward, a bit from my left to right. The hairstyle is close to what i want also.
So what ventilation would you recommend for copying this type of hairstyle.
I dont know but from the looks of things the "messy" hairstyle seems to be easiest to do with a freestyle ventilation.. Am i wrong?

Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

10-30-2010, 10:38 AM,
Hi Shrek,
Order comb forward with a spikey front--that will get the look you want. That's a very popular style and we get a lot of requests for it. You could also order a freestyle because you can do anything with a freestyle but it will take a little more work.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-30-2010, 11:56 AM,
(10-30-2010, 10:38 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi Shrek,
Order comb forward with a spikey front--that will get the look you want. That's a very popular style and we get a lot of requests for it. You could also order a freestyle because you can do anything with a freestyle but it will take a little more work.
Regards,
John

Allright, thank you!
Still a bit confused. First you said Ruebin's system is a comb forward with a spikey front. Then with his specs you say its a freestyle =s
Sorry but i'm just trying to learn... =p

Thanks again!
11-21-2010, 02:34 AM,
(10-30-2010, 10:38 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi Shrek,
Regards,
John

Can you get that look with a full cap? Get the hair around the sides and back to actually lie flat like that?
11-21-2010, 03:36 AM,
Can toplace moderators show us some pics of what 'comb forward' by itself would look like; if a 'spikey front' isn't specified what will be the result - bangs? Also what colour is this hair system 1 or 1b?