Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace versus Richard Farrell
05-12-2010, 12:10 AM,
Toplace versus Richard Farrell
Just checked out the Richard Farrell site. He continues to describe his company as the 'only ultra custom hair replacement company.' Toplace will make a unit just as 'ultra custom' as he does--and for a fraction of the cost. He charges $2,800 for a unit and requires that a customer buy 2 units. And he continues to say that he has been 'voted the number 1 hair replacement company for 9 years.' Only thing is he refuses to say who did the voting. Richard Farrell please provide data on the voting. Who was included in the voting? Who conducted the poll? Why hasn't anyone else heard of this voting?
Toplace has many customers that have come over from Richard Farrell. Richard Farrell, please call the Toplace toll free number and ask to speak to John. We have a lot of things to discuss.
Regards,
John
05-12-2010, 02:42 AM,
RE: Toplace versus Richard Farrell
Good for you John! It is so unethical for people like him to do this to people. Much like Hair Club For Men. I don't know how he can look himself in the mirror. I'll never do business with him, not even so much as a glue order! Keep getting the word out using the internet and hopefully eventually this clown will be out of business.
05-12-2010, 03:54 AM,
These places like Farrell and the others make somethng simple and in-expensive seem like they are doing something different than what Toplace is doing. They want you to think that more expensive is better, even when it is the EXACT same thing!!!! They know what they are doing is a scam and will lie to you while looking at you in the eye! I have paid THOUSANDS in the past and right now, I am wearing something that cost uder $200, and it looks BETTER than the batroom matts from the expensive places. I get comments like, "At least you still have your hair!!!"
05-12-2010, 04:26 AM,
Hairagain,
So are so right. People are conditioned with the adage that 'you get what you pay for.' This is right a lot of times but not always. And when it comes to hair pieces some people reason that they will not be caught dead in a 'cheap hair piece that you can spot a mile away.' They feel that they have to pay thousands of dollars to get a piece that's undetectable. Richard Farrell plays this up.
I'm still waiting for the phone call from Richard Farrell.
Regards,
John
05-12-2010, 07:48 AM,
The call is not going to come, he can't risk beiing compared to a place that sells hair for under $200, I believe is is JUST AS GOOD but being that is it 14 times the price, it has to be 14 times better and it is THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-12-2010, 08:05 AM,
For your next advertising campaign. Season to taste.

"Is Your Hair Replacement Company Pulling the Wool [Wig/Rug] Over Your Eyes?"

"Our competition claims that . . . . "
05-16-2010, 05:59 AM,
Bangless,
That's good--I like that.
Regards,
John