Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie wants this boards opinions! (pics)
05-10-2010, 07:11 PM,
Newbie wants this boards opinions! (pics)
Hello everyone!

I'm a total newbie and I'm hoping someone out there can help me out with getting the right hair system for me! Below are a couple of pictures of me so you can see my "case" (p.s. please forgive my terrible comb over! I'm well aware that it looks horrendous, therefore I'm here! lol) and then a couple of pictures of a hairstyle that I like and that I hope will suit me well. I've never worn (duh!) therefore I don't know anything about base systems, density %, wave, flaps, full-caps vs. toppers, etc so I'm hoping you all and can basically "order" my system for me Big Grin

Anyway, here are the pics!

[Image: me.jpg]

[Image: def.jpg]

BAM! that is terrible isn't it?! lol

And here comes a closer one that looks worse...

[Image: goof.jpg]

ok... so by now I hope you all are done laughin at my comb over! lol... Here is the style I'm looking for...

[Image: ashton_kutcher_03_012.jpg]

[Image: Guard-up--Ashton-Kutcher-Buena-Vist.jpg]

[Image: Ashton_Kutcher_USAF_crop2.jpg]

and here is what it looks like when its wet I suppose...

[Image: 2891_1_full.jpg]

So... what do you guys think? I've got a pretty big dome so I don't know if I can pull it off... please be honest out there don't worry about hurting my feelings I doubt we'll ever cross paths so I'm not too worried about what you all have to say (negatively that is Wink )...

Should I shave it all off and do a full cap? do I need flaps cause my temples are bad (but Ashton's got some receding temples too don't ya'll think?) What density would that be? Would that be freestyle? What color is MY hair? Do you guys think I have enough hair on my sides and back for this particular look?

Also, I'm pretty active... I play basketball (yes I know I don't have the athletic body type but I'm actually pretty good! Smile ), football (flag-football... lol), softball, and I like to swim... well not swim swim but I like floating around in the beach! lol... I also like going on roller-coasters!!! What type of base would be best for all that? I'm thinking French lace from what I hear because its almost as undetectable as Swiss but its sturdier...

Anyway, sorry for all the questions but thank you in advance for your responses! I want to be able to order today being that wedding season is coming up and 2 cousins and my older sister are getting married in 2 months! I don't want look at their wedding pics and see that dreaded hairstyle I have now in their pics for the rest of my life! lol... HELP!
This site is great and I'm happy to have found it!

Messages In This Thread
Newbie wants this boards opinions! (pics) - oft02 - 05-10-2010, 07:11 PM