Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paranoid or busted?
09-27-2009, 07:27 PM,
paranoid or busted?
I went out to a couple of bars tonight and felt extremely self concious because I was constantly being stared at while I was out. I felt like I got caught wearing because all eyes were on me like I had toilet paper stuck to my shoe. I could barely finish my drink because all the looks I was getting was making me sick to my
stomach. I have been wearing for 1yr and I am either really paranoid or a spewtard donkey because I got caught[attachment=0]. This attachment is a pic of how my hair looked tonight. I thought after a year I would be past being paranoid but tonight it came back after all these months of wearing because the attention I was getting was to much for me to handle. From this pic can anyone see that I am doing anything wrong with my hair or do I need to just get over myself? After wearing for a year this was the first time I ever had the urge to put my ball cap on.

thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

09-27-2009, 08:06 PM,
Re: paranoid or busted?
mate get a more zoomed out photo
09-27-2009, 08:11 PM,
from what i can see your hair looks ok . but like dale says try get a zoomed out pic
09-28-2009, 05:11 AM,
First ask yourself one question. You know those guys who wear obvious rugs, I am sure you have seen them around before. They are usually older men, and they wear a wig that looks so obvious, so unnatural , does not blend, has a different color, is wayyyy too thick etc etc. Ask yourself if you have the aesthetic sense of one of those guys? If your answer is no. And you have decent vision and common sense. Than ask yourself how you looked. Was there anything super obvious? If the answer is no, its probably in your head. the only way people are going to notice, especially .large amounts of people like you are saying, is if something is REALLY wrong. Something would have to be very obvious.
09-28-2009, 05:35 AM,
Mate ALL eyes are not on anyone at one time, You wear a partial and still have a lot of your own hair, Just making a post on here about it,Tells me more than likely you are being paranoid.
09-28-2009, 11:06 AM,
people looking at you is not always a bad thing. maybe you just looked really great and was getting some looks from some admirers...or maybe you just really did have toilet paper stuck to your shoe.
09-29-2009, 12:17 AM,
were there blacklights in the bar/club...sometimes they reveal tape/glue i've been told
09-29-2009, 11:58 AM,
Hey, bad boy...I bet you just looked HOT!!!! and the guys were staring because they were jealous and the girls were staring because you looked HOT. Smile
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
10-11-2009, 10:22 AM,
hi freind, urm i can sympathise, youre feeling a million dollars when you left home, and you go into a bar and for whatever reason people are starring at you.
its more likley to be anxiety related, what where you feeling at the time? relaxed or heart pounding sweating?
i'm very conscioues about my hair as im using concealer, but and heres the but, i suppose folk who dont have hair problems dont give anyone elses hair a second thought.
hair peices thease days are bloody out of this world.
and besides you dont mentioin previoues experiances of that day were people starring then.
today young, middle aged folk wear some of the craziest hairstyles,
i couldnt spot a hair system if i tried.
i see scalp,parting , ect in folks hair and like everyone else my brain registers nothing wrong.
ifi see something wildley off then like the human brain that has a reffrence of millions of heads i'll wonder.
i'm rambling.
enjoy youre hair system, its not a wigg wigs are nasty 70,'s 80's terms , its a proffesional hair system.enjoy.
Wink
10-13-2009, 06:24 AM,
I know what you mean with the paranoid thing. It only takes one person to look at my hair and I feel terrible and have to go and look in the mirror to make sure its OK. I think the main reason is that I don't like my hair at the moment (I cut my piece too short) so it does look a bit funny. I am just waiting for my new piece to come so I can relax.