Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J I need advice for keeping my color
05-07-2010, 08:43 AM,

Hello
I'm really need your advice for keeping my color done quickly and disappear quickly come to red lights.
I want to have the name of the shampoo and conditioner you use and I can order because with the product I found at home in France my color disappear quickly.
I have brown hair
Thank you for your answer because I began to despair of a solution
Thank you
05-07-2010, 01:06 PM,
RE: J I need advice for keeping my color
(05-07-2010, 08:43 AM)french_hair Wrote: J I need advice for keeping my color

Hello
I'm really need your advice for keeping my color done quickly and disappear quickly come to red lights.
I want to have the name of the shampoo and conditioner you use and I can order because with the product I found at home in France my color disappear quickly.
I have brown hair
Thank you for your answer because I began to despair of a solution
Thank you

One of the biggest, single, things that you can do is simply not shampoo your unit or very rarely. There is seldom a need to shampoo it, simply rinse with water. Also, avoid bright sun as much as you can, wear a hat.
The darker colors fade quickly, bringing on a red sheen, if shampoo'd very much.

Fred
05-07-2010, 01:37 PM,
French,
That's a good tip from Fred. Another thing you can do is use a 'blender' that will blend the color of your own hair with the color of the hair system. We recommend 'Back 2 Natural' which is specially formulated for this purpose. It also contains a conditioner that help your hair look revitalized. You just need to put some of the liquid on a comb and comb it into the area where your own hair meets the hair system. It was developed by Ian Gavet who has years of experience in the hair business. You can get the product on line at http://www.adfhair.com. It's great stuff.
Regards,
John
05-08-2010, 01:04 PM,
As Fred mentioned, don't wash any more than you have to. I use styling products so I really don't have a choice but to wash at least once a week.

The other thing you need to do is make sure you are using the right shampoo when you do wash. Even if it is "sulfate free" that doesn't mean that it won't strip color. It also must have the correct pH level and the right combination of ingredients to protect color.