Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for jrob (color)
05-05-2010, 03:24 AM,
Question for jrob (color)
Hello

I read about one of your post on the forum that you kept your color comes almost six months?
I am very interested by the product that you used to come to this result as if I could have no problem hanging reflect three months I'll be the happiest of men.
It seems to me that you spoke of three product and I love having the name and website where I could order (I'm in France) shampoo, condition ... .. And if you do not want to name here so as not to Advertising wrote me a private message if you want.
Thank you very much.

If the other person on the forum on ideas to kept up the color of my hair black I want to listen.
05-08-2010, 01:23 PM,
RE: Question for jrob (color)
(05-05-2010, 03:24 AM)french_hair Wrote: Hello

I read about one of your post on the forum that you kept your color comes almost six months?

I don't think John has private messaging enabled, so hopefully he won't mind me answering you on here.

I created the RemySoft line of products, which were formulated specifically to keep processed hair soft, strong, and colorfast.

Used together they will definitely help to control color change, but when I said that I very rarely need to correct the color of my units, keep in mind that I wear a full cap, so I don't have to match any existing hair. My current unit is over 8 months old and I think I might have added color once (if that) and it's still going strong. The color seems to have stayed close to the same for the past 4-5 months (most of the color change came in the beginning) and I don't get any red or brassy tones. I'm pretty happy.

Also make sure you are using filtered water.

If you want more information you can check out http://RemySoftHair.com
05-08-2010, 10:15 PM,
RE: Question for jrob (color)
Thank you JRob

I had not seen the private messages were blocked lol

I am very interested by the following three products RemySoft (http://RemySoftHair.com) that gives me hope of keeping my color longer, my hair is dark brown and it seems that the color disappears quickly this hair color.
I would like to know if an application where every week every 2 weeks just enough to keep my system with 3 products, or if it will apply the product every day?
How many days will it lasted 3 bottles of product RemySoft, so I can estimate what will it cost me to maintain my system.

And no you tell me if in addition to shipping I will have to pay customs fees to receive my product as I paid to have ordered from bitter hair-Direct (I live in France).

Thank you very much JRob