Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hellooo full cap (photo)
05-06-2010, 09:58 AM,
RE: hellooo full cap (photo)
It depends on what look you want first. If you want a shaggy look or long look it is easy to do with fullcap. A short neat style with a fullcap can be done, but you have to take into account the shedding and getting the knots bleached. If you can afford getting alot of units in regularly it can be done.

I don't know what to do myself. All I know is I don't look or feel good in myself bald. Andrei, honestly your hair looks fine. As you still have good side hair, it would be a shame to shave it off. Nothing is 100% perfect, its what you feel most comfortable with at this time. I've worn both a partial and fullcap so I offer some advice.
05-06-2010, 09:44 PM,
I'm agree with LOST ideea...I was thinking that 2 wigs in year it is enough...I mean how often do you have to replace the older with a new one? at least 6 months I think it is ok...I'll think about going to a full cap idea...but...after seeing some fotos I strongly think it is a good idea...and the short style it can be succesfully achieved!
05-07-2010, 07:38 PM,
so where's the fullcap examples TOPLACE?
05-08-2010, 04:20 AM,
Do a search...Search - "Fullcap" - In titles only.....And you will find enough pics
05-08-2010, 09:26 PM,
i've done this search...only one full cap i've foundSmile