Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hellooo full cap (photo)
05-04-2010, 03:19 AM,
hellooo full cap (photo)
hello I have no experience in this but i wonder if u can achieve something like this with a full cap...he is one my friends...he has great hair...what do you think? is this possible? or am i asking too much? because i've heard that u can achieve great results with a full cap only with shaggy style...that style is not for me...

this is the picture
also do you have some example/pictures of short hair cut of a full cap?not shaggy ones

Attached Files Image(s)

05-04-2010, 12:36 PM,
RE: hellooo full cap (photo)
Andrei,
Sure--that style can be achieved. I'll check my archieves and see if I have a photo of a full cap with that style.
Regards,
John
05-04-2010, 04:58 PM,
The only problems I see with achieving that style with a full cap are:

1) The length of the temple points, upper sideburn areas, and nape. Check out Dino's latest pics on my blog. That's about as short as you will be able to go.

2) Ventilation in the temple area. You see how your friend's hair lays in a very specific manner? The ventilator would have to tie the hair perfectly in that area to get it to look like that.

You MIGHT be able to cut it a little bit shorter than Dino's cap, but it would require extra care in the ventilation and very well bleached knots.

The overall style is possible, but you might have to make a concession on the length. If you don't mind doing that, go for it.
05-05-2010, 11:47 AM,
it is not a problem wearing a bit longer hair...sorry I can not find dino's pictures...can u post a link or something...I would appreciate!

what about this style...? it is easier to achieve?

Attached Files Image(s)

05-06-2010, 04:16 AM,
top lace if you an archieve with short full caps...it will magnific to show em some examples!
05-06-2010, 04:39 AM,
Andrei can you post some pics of what your hair is like now? You can cover your face, it would be good to see pics of the front, sides and back, to give better advice.
05-06-2010, 05:12 AM,
the first 2 are now don't get fooled by the poor quality of my camera...my entire upper zone is thinning...the contour i've drew is the new contour of the wig...as I don't want to apply the glue on my existing shaved hair...I have naturally large size without hair at the nape and under my ear that I can use for applying the tape...

the second 2 are the styles I used to have before facing this crap!
in fact the first one is before having trouble...
still....top lace if you have some example post them here
05-06-2010, 06:24 AM,
You say the front is thinning, can you take a recent pic of this?

From those pics it looks like you definitely don't need a fullcap.
05-06-2010, 06:30 AM,
my camera will not show that very good...as you see the temples are recedeed a lot
remember the pictures are low quality
05-06-2010, 09:44 AM,
I have about the same amount of hair.
People here are always saying that a full cap is not the right thing, if someone has still enough hair left.
Well, would it really be so much of a hassle to shave it all off
and do this regularly? Or could the lace even be damaged by the own hair, which is growing underneath it?
The trick is that people who know you with (much) hair
wouldn't even notice that you "switched" your hair to a full cap
and that you don't need to think about the hairloss anymore,
so that you can live your life like just before this problem.
I don't want to be on meds anymore ....depressing.