Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
05-03-2010, 01:44 AM,
RE: ? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
Hi French,
I'll try to answer your question as best as I can understand it. The micro skin units can be worn in any season. I heard heard from customers that live in Texas and Florida which are both very hot and humid regions and they wear micro skin with no problem. I live in Minneapolis and the summers are hot and humid. It's fine. The nice thing about wearing a skin hair piece is that they are easy to remove and clean your scalp. Some people don't even use glue or tape to attach--the use 'Got To Be Glued Spikey Gel' for a 2-3 day hold. We do not recommend synthetic hair although we can get it if you insist. Synthetic hair reflects light differently than real hair and it behaves differently in the wind. It does not blend well with real human hair. You said that you were wearing real hair for the past year and color corrections was an issue for you. I don't know where you got the system from or what coloring product you're using but it should not have to be done on a weekly basis. We recommend 'Back 2 Natural' coloring products available from adfhair.com. As you know, knots on synthetic hair cannot be dyed---that's another huge disadvantage of synthetic hair. Bottom line: we don't recommend synthetic hair. But, given that you work construction, we can get you a synthetic system which should be injected (no knots) into a TL 400 base. There is no extra charge for synthetic hair.
Regards,
John

Messages In This Thread
RE: ? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 .... - ToplaceUSA - 05-03-2010, 01:44 AM