Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
05-02-2010, 10:37 PM,
? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
Hello

I would like to know if the forum there are carrier based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
I work a lot outside on construction sites and I am in need of a robust and sustainable system I do not seek a perfect front row I prefer the hidden which is easier to maintain.
That is why the micro skin seems fantastic for cleaning, no need to whiten my hair black nodes ... ..
I would like to know if the basic micro skin can be worn in any season was very hot and winter very cold because I think the scalp does not breathe much, I wonder if I can stand the system on hot days?
I would like to know if synthetic hair with nodes disappear with basic micro skin because I've wanted to go back to the synthetic hair as I have worn for more than 20 years since the last year I wore natural sui I have to redo the color correction all the week and for me the interview is too hard to manage, especially as I travel 2 to 3 weeks away from home.
And even if the result of natural hair is more beautiful to me AC has become too tough talk that is why I have longed to return to synthetic hair.

If the basis of skin micro cache nodes synthetic hair can I lower my hair density and improve my hair look even though of course I can 't get the same result as the natural hair, my life will look better with less everyday problem.

I really hope to hear your experiences on micro skin prior to my order

Thank you
05-03-2010, 01:44 AM,
RE: ? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
Hi French,
I'll try to answer your question as best as I can understand it. The micro skin units can be worn in any season. I heard heard from customers that live in Texas and Florida which are both very hot and humid regions and they wear micro skin with no problem. I live in Minneapolis and the summers are hot and humid. It's fine. The nice thing about wearing a skin hair piece is that they are easy to remove and clean your scalp. Some people don't even use glue or tape to attach--the use 'Got To Be Glued Spikey Gel' for a 2-3 day hold. We do not recommend synthetic hair although we can get it if you insist. Synthetic hair reflects light differently than real hair and it behaves differently in the wind. It does not blend well with real human hair. You said that you were wearing real hair for the past year and color corrections was an issue for you. I don't know where you got the system from or what coloring product you're using but it should not have to be done on a weekly basis. We recommend 'Back 2 Natural' coloring products available from adfhair.com. As you know, knots on synthetic hair cannot be dyed---that's another huge disadvantage of synthetic hair. Bottom line: we don't recommend synthetic hair. But, given that you work construction, we can get you a synthetic system which should be injected (no knots) into a TL 400 base. There is no extra charge for synthetic hair.
Regards,
John
05-03-2010, 04:03 AM,
John thank you for your quick response

I think of something before ordering synthetic hair which of course would be a step backwards.
On the base TL 400 I would like to know if I could stain the skin color or there really no risk nya?
I mean, if the skin will not take the color in it and I do not need to be careful not to blacken nodes work on the system as clean hair, sticking. Will be faster to do!
I just may be tried Remy hair that I can talk more easily.
Doing things like apply a conditioner to a color or a treatment applied to the hair I think it'll be faster to do for there is no need to pay attention to protect the lace I think?
As I am far from my home in the evening at the hotel I sometimes less than 1 hour can make my collage before I go to the restaurant, with lace and French lace 1 hour is too little to rebuild the collage, washed system or redo any addition of color.

Question on TL 400
1: Think you honestly that I can save a lot of time to service my system with a TL 400? (Which makes my life easier and I will be one less worry for me as I sought to find time alone to replenish my collage and my color)
2: TL 400 is sufficiently thin, or much thicker than the French Lace?
3: The last of life is really a superior French lace
Thank you very much for answering
Your response will be given hope I can continue to wear human hair Lola
05-03-2010, 04:29 AM,
French,
To be on the safe side I wouldn't allow the hair coloring to get on the base. But that's easy enough to do since you just put the 'Back 2 Natural' on a comb and just comb it through your hair. It just takes a couple of minutes. The TL 400 will definitely be easier for you--easier attachment and removal. It will save you time. The TL 400 is very thin. It's translucent so the color of your scalp will show through. Lace and skin are two different materials each with their own characteristics. Both are excellent. We carry a narrow selection of bases because we've selected only the 'cream of the crop.' The life span of both types of units are about the same.
Regards,
John