Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ventilation Question....
05-01-2010, 03:52 PM,
Ventilation Question....
To achieve this hairstyle would i want forward from crown ventilation with flatback spikey front....

Or forward from crown with freestyle ventilation...

I also would like to let it just lay down a little bit and wear it casual, more on my forehead some days as well......

And which one would be the most real looking hairline ?????

Attached Files Image(s)

05-02-2010, 05:38 AM,
RE: Ventilation Question....
Hi Mcat,
That's a great casual look and one that you can easily vary the style with. The forward from the crown ventilation with the spikey front would work just fine. So would freestyle. Use a little styling gel and you can get just about any look you want. Remember that ventilation is not a permanent thing. After a few washings and stylings the knots turn in the direction that the hair is styled in. The only exception to this is if you have a skin unit or Ilace unit since they have no knots.
Regards,
John
05-02-2010, 07:38 AM,
Thanks....ive been racking my brain over the front ventilation for a week now but you cleared it up...I have always noticed how my HCM units eventually went a certain way, but they never asked me about ventilation and i didnt know what it was till i found this forum....that place was such a waste of time and money.....it makes me want to sit outside their door and handout pamplets over this site and products.....if people only knew!
05-02-2010, 08:51 AM,
Mcat,
Hair Club likes to keep you 'in the dark.' They don't want you to know about different types of bases, different types of ventilation, or any thing else. But they do want you to sign a contract. I have heard from more than one customer that when they were at Hair Club they felt like they never received a true custom piece. They feel that Hair Club just gave them a stock unit and tried to make it work. 'Knowledge is power' is absolutely true.
Regards,
John