Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb
10-10-2009, 09:47 AM,
Re: Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb
Simply amazing as always Jeff!
12-14-2012, 11:49 AM,
RE: Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb
sorry to bump, but the photos look amazing, and I plan to get john to mimic this hair system.

my question is.

is this a full cap?

thanks.

at first I assume it's a topper since I don't see lace at the temple flaps, but you took a side back shot in the thread so I was assuming you wear showing how the piece looks at the ears from behind, so that got me thinking it was a full cap?
12-14-2012, 12:50 PM,
Wow, a three year old thread resurrected. I'ts definitely not a fullcap, just a topper.

Great pics and style though Smile Regards
12-14-2012, 01:17 PM,
Yeah sorry about that, I just felt the pictures were worth re-showing, I feel it is one of the best ones out there.

if I wanted a full cap version, would I PM John and send him these pictures to make them like this? I don't see fullcap as an option on the main screen.
12-14-2012, 03:11 PM,
Not sure if you guys are aware of this but this poster has passed away. He was a man who pushed these systems to their limits and always spoke his mind and honest opinion. Gotta give him respect for that. RIP gel.
12-15-2012, 04:04 AM,
Yes sadly he passed some time ago. But a lot of us owe him thanks for all the pics he would post of his ultra short styles, showing what kind of styles were possible. It is actually these very pics that were the reason I took the plunge and got started.
12-15-2012, 04:37 AM,
so he just bought a razor comb and cut it himself, not stylist or anything?

if so that is great, is there any special type of razor comb out there, or will any do?

I have never tried to cut my own hair with a razor comb before.

well I think the thread is still worth resurrecting due to the high quality photos it has.
12-15-2012, 12:49 PM,
To me the beauty of these shots is how Jeff shows the scalp. That adds so much to the realism. Most people do not know that you can show scalp like that. They're used to the 'rugs' that you can spot a mile away. Not so!
Regards,
John
12-15-2012, 01:05 PM,
I have a rug myself, well it's not easy to spot, a lot of guys have hair without hairlines etc. it's just that wearers don't like to have these types of hairpieces.

in social settings I see people with hair like my hairpiece, it's not uncommon, but we want to have hair like this to disprove its a "wig".
01-08-2013, 02:31 AM,
Can this look/style be achieved with a thin skin unit attached with tape?