Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lace Folds
09-28-2009, 06:54 AM,
Lace Folds
I was just wondering if it is better to order a custom system that has the Folds in the lace around the edges to form to your head better or let the factory make it with just those threads that go around the outter egde. i have had both and i seem to like the lace that is folded or tucked a little to form a flap to help the lace fit your head contour better? What has been working best for you guys?
09-28-2009, 11:08 PM,
Re: Lace Folds
ravid4, i agree with you. I now specify when ordering hair pleated lace to conform to template. I do not have good luck with the "drawstring" circular threads only. Even when they pleat they include circular threads but that's fine. It's not the circular threads themselves that I don't like, it's when they are the only thing trying to keep the HP in curvature that bothers me (when there are no pleats).
09-29-2009, 12:49 AM,
Re: Lace Folds
jeffsxyz Wrote:ravid4, i agree with you. I now specify when ordering hair pleated lace to conform to template. I do not have good luck with the "drawstring" circular threads only. Even when they pleat they include circular threads but that's fine. It's not the circular threads themselves that I don't like, it's when they are the only thing trying to keep the HP in curvature that bothers me (when there are no pleats).

I dont have a problem myself with either, But point taken and its not a problem to get it made with or without pleats.