Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of Shane Warne
04-19-2010, 03:23 AM,
Photo of Shane Warne
Zxcv,
Some of our readers aren't familiear with Shane Warne so I though I'd post a photo. Anyone think it's a full cap?
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

04-19-2010, 11:25 AM,
RE: Photo of Shane Warne
(04-19-2010, 03:23 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Zxcv,
Some of our readers aren't familiear with Shane Warne so I though I'd post a photo. Anyone think it's a full cap?
Regards,
John

never heard of shane warne...where have they been living..on a remote island off scotland or something??
04-19-2010, 03:00 PM,
Hi..

Shane warne isnt wearing a topper or full cap.

Ive seen him on tv and read articles about him etc.

Ive also seen pictures etc..

hes been taking medication (propecia) and using rogaine for quite a number of years. Hes also used that laser thing some companies offer. He claims that all of these work. But of course hes paid to say so by a large hair replacement company.

He was mainly thinning at the crown area. Ive seen pictures of him and recenrtly on the tv and he uses gel and styles his hair in a way to cover his thinning hair. He has that spiked up kinda style which hides alot of his thinning hair. Because he styles it will gel it stops it from moving around giving "the game away" pardon the pun.

But ive seen some pictures and video of him of late and his crown is thinning a lot more. So i doubt that the above remedies hes using are stopping or regrowing hair but more slowing down the process of hair loss.

Eventually i can see him wearing a topper as hes very vein etc. And hey why not. I believe that in the end its you who has to feel good about you. and if you dont feel good about yourself you wont be happy person all round.

So for everyone who wears a topper or full cap. All the power to you. In the end you want to feel and look good. How would someone else not want to feel good about themselves. Of course we all want to feel great.

Saying that ive being considering wearing a piece. Ive been toying with the idea for months now if to just accept it and shave my head or to get a topper. In the end i said to myself "would i be happy with a shaved head.. yes or no... no... well a topper is the way to go"..

so soon am going to invest in a topper. Im actually looking forward to it as im over the worry and anxiety of thinning hair and preffer to solve the problem rather than worry about it.

i just dont know if my hair, which is very very super fine, can get the same as a topper and be able to match it correctly. So soon am going to seek advice from a local and then from then buy from toplace.

thanks toplace for such an awesome helpful forum

sorry about the rant.
04-19-2010, 11:48 PM,
Hi Steak,
If you have very fine hair we can match it. We will use Chinese Remi hair which is finer than our normal Indian Remi hair. Many people struggle with shaving off their remaining hair for a topper---they've nutured it while it thinned out and now they have to 'bite the bullet' and shave it. But once done and they've got a topper on they never look back.
Regards,
John
04-21-2010, 02:52 PM,
I doubt it, but who knows these days!
04-21-2010, 11:20 PM,
(04-19-2010, 11:48 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi Steak,
If you have very fine hair we can match it. We will use Chinese Remi hair which is finer than our normal Indian Remi hair.
Regards,
John

John,

What is "Remi" hair and why is Chinese hair finer than Indian?
04-28-2010, 02:16 PM,
I always thought that Warne styled his hair cleverly. Can't say for sure if he wears or not. If he does wear while he did the commercial for hairloss he could get in ALOT of trouble.

He will eventually loose his hair. All the potions and creams available won't cure hairloss. It will slow down the process and regrow a minimal amount of hair, that's all. Shame really!

The company that Shane Warne's involved with use other sports personalities to promote their products. One of which is on a rugy analysis show. Last time I watched it he had shaved off all his hair. Good thing for him that the look works well for him. Shane will continue to thin. And eventually have to bite the bullet. These hairloss companies overcharge for medication and have shady ethics. I hope that in the near future they do find a cure, and all these awful companies are forced to provide a decent service.

Someone in the IPL was recently caught out because one of his teammates pulled too hard on his hair during a celebration :S. He was wearing a good piece. I felt a bit embarassed for him. He went on to have a blinder of a game though.