Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any stylists in the CHICAGO area???
04-18-2010, 10:29 AM,
Any stylists in the CHICAGO area???
Hey Folks,

I used to go to a salon in Chicago that dealt with my hair for a while but I haven't been too pleased with the results. I always end up hating my hair and thinking it looks too fake....

However when I've been out of town I know a great stylist who makes my hair look fantastic, so I know its not the unit itself.

Anyone know any good stylists here in Chicago that deal with hair pieces etc etc
04-18-2010, 11:01 AM,
RE: Any stylists in the CHICAGO area???
Hi LovelyLocks,
Here you go. Anybody else have a recommendation?
CHICAGO, IL (DOWNTOWN)
her name is Maria, she works out of a salon in the downtwon Hyatt

number is (312) 819-0181

cut-in is 50 bucks and she does a great job

Regards,
John
04-30-2010, 07:15 PM,
RE: Any stylists in the CHICAGO area???
(04-18-2010, 10:29 AM)LovelyLocks Wrote: Hey Folks,

I used to go to a salon in Chicago that dealt with my hair for a while but I haven't been too pleased with the results. I always end up hating my hair and thinking it looks too fake....

However when I've been out of town I know a great stylist who makes my hair look fantastic, so I know its not the unit itself.

Anyone know any good stylists here in Chicago that deal with hair pieces etc etc

An excellent stylist that has been cutting units for years is located at the downtown Hyatt Hotel. Her name is Maria. She does great work.
Maria 1-312-819-0181 Only charges 50.00. Has a voucher for your parking and she will tell you exactly how to get there. I highly endorse her cut-ins. She is the only one I will go to. Hope this helps.