Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have a bad temper!
09-29-2009, 09:50 PM,
i have a bad temper!
I hve started dating a girl lately, things moved pretty fast and I have her visiting my home last week. Forgetting to cleanup beforehand, there was a toplace hanged in my desk and she saw it.
"What was that?"
I was freaked out and paused not knowing what to say.
"Oh its just a wig, its a sample for a friend's business"
I put it away. It waa quite awkward at that time, but I move to other topics quickly.

Very soon, we slept togethr, but not only that, she is actually a really touchy person. She was touching the back of my head, feeling off my hair all the time, and also compliment on my full head of hair.

So after sex, day 2, she ask if she should tell her relationship to her family. At this point, I want to check how much she knows, so I bought the topic in.

"so there is this thing you havent find out abut me.. that is really bothering me, I dont know if you will accept me if you find out... "
"oh what is it"
<pause> ... "nothing"
she goes: "you sound so serious, must be something that is of secret to everyone, and it will cause people to dislike you, WHAT IS IT??"
"i thought you know, don't you?"
"no... what is it?"
"i have a bad temper!"
"oh... dont worry, so do I"

The conversation ended, and seems like she is still clueless about the wearing.
Is this a good thing? how should move on from here?
09-30-2009, 07:53 AM,
Re: i have a bad temper!
Providing you stay with her for a period of time, You will end up telling her mate I can assure you of that.
09-30-2009, 08:14 AM,
Lmao!!! you're funny bro. But if i were you id just tell her. i mean if she cant detect it then its not gonna be that big a deal when you tell her. just dont ever let her see you without it. thats when the problems will start lol
09-30-2009, 08:50 AM,
thatkid Wrote:Lmao!!! you're funny bro. But if i were you id just tell her. i mean if she cant detect it then its not gonna be that big a deal when you tell her. just dont ever let her see you without it. thats when the problems will start lol

Mate he his going to tell her thats nailed on, Look how close he was to telling her this time Big Grin
10-01-2009, 05:42 AM,
I do not know why some guys are so eager to rush and tell the girl. Why not bite your time a little bit. I mean if your very open about it, and do not care if people know, than that is one thing. But if you are very secretive over it, and you usually do not want anyone to know, You do not need to tell people immediately. Its like we are treating it as if we have a disease that we must tell people right away so they have a decision to accept us. Guys go bald big deal. Millions of men. If you wait till a girl truly cares about you, you wearing a system will most likely not mean much to her.
10-02-2009, 06:00 AM,
haha gangsta. U should have fun with it too. take off ur system one day while shes asleep and hop into bed rofl. she might think someone else is there with her when she wakes up in the morning rofl
10-04-2009, 03:37 PM,
Good story!

But my perspective, from a women's point of view, is perhaps she DOES know, maybe she did figure it out, after seeing it and all, and doesn't really care so maybe, just maybe, she didn't acknowledge it so you wouldn't feel self concious about it.

She sounds like a nice girl, take good care of her!

Tina
10-05-2009, 07:47 AM,
Push her to the street and move on to another girl.Meet her family so soon? Not a chance my friend.
Tell her to cook and clean,thats enough for now.If you are still dating her in say 5 years,then maybe
tell her about your hair.Dont worry about her feelings right now,they mean nothing.
Look out for number #1,that means you.Keep her in the hot seat,when you go out ,check out all
the good looking girls,and be extra nice,your girl friend will be so pissed inside yet show very little
feelings on the outside.She will fight to keep her man(you) and thats a good thing .If she
starts talking to other guys show ZERO response and ask no questions,even if the guy was
french kissing her.Dont call her to make sure she got home in a snowstrom,let her call you.
Just act like you dont care and watch how she will do anything for you.The second you start
acting like you care,its over.She will become the new boss and you will work for her.
Wash my car,walk my dog,loan me money,lets get married,help my dad,call me at work,
send me flowers,your friends suck,we have to save money,my friends will love this ring,
lets see a movie with sub-titles,save the whales,is that for me,it goes on and on.
10-05-2009, 12:38 PM,
MEANDEAN!
I hope you are joking!!
please tell me you are.
10-05-2009, 04:21 PM,
As a PUA, i can't agree more with Meandean lol