Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONAN'S TOUPEE!!!!
09-30-2009, 09:31 AM,
CONAN'S TOUPEE!!!!
I never knew he wore.

Proof in this video.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rrhAc_JJ3M&feature=player_embedded#t=29">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rrhAc_J ... edded#t=29</a><!-- m -->

I wonder if his frontal hairline is a toupee as well.

Same damned hairstyle for 10+ years; almost Wayne Newton-esque.

peace

researcher247
10-01-2009, 05:36 AM,
Re: CONAN'S TOUPEE!!!!
ROFL. conan is the best. Only he could smash his head like that right at the finish line during the band finale crescendo. Get back up from it and make a joke. But I fail to see what you are talking about with the hair piece. conan does not wear a hair piece.
10-01-2009, 06:09 AM,
dont think he wears
10-01-2009, 06:57 AM,
I did not get from the video that he wears a piece, please explain.....
10-01-2009, 11:54 AM,
I get it! In the video his hair is dark and slicked back. He normally has reddish hair and it's well, poofy. So you are thinking his hairpiece was off in the fall, correct?

Tina
10-01-2009, 12:10 PM,
I think his hair was wet,thats what caused it to look darker. But I did see a small bald spot on the back of his head. But it doesnt look like he wears to me.
10-01-2009, 12:41 PM,
I think what he's referring to is about 25sec in (you have to watch from the beginning, once it ends, restart it) you can see the back of his scalp as he's leaning forward. Quite thriling.
10-01-2009, 08:00 PM,
So maybe he has a bald spot?

He's in his 50s. Perhaps he has a bald spot but we just have never seen the back of his head before. Or else he wears concealer to cover the spot. Or else it was a light glare.

He DOES NOT wear a hairpiece. I can bet money on that.
10-02-2009, 12:26 AM,
I did not believe he wore BUT if you stop it at 23 and 24 sec, he has a LARGE half moon shaped bald spot that would suggest he had a unit in the back that lifted and shows his "horse shoe" I would not have believed it but I do now....his front hairline is his own but he has a "monks cap" that is visible only at 23-24 seconds..
10-02-2009, 06:07 AM,
I just think everyone wants to believe that everyone wears. especially when it comes to celebrities. There is not really any proof that he wears other than seeing a bald spot. Which he probably has at his age. But the way they do his hair all puffy and stuff probably hides the bald spot. But anything is possible. Maybe its possible his whole hair is fake even the front hairline why not? lol. I just dont see anything thats concrete proof.