Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposing an Australian company- hair science international
10-01-2009, 05:11 AM,
Exposing an Australian company- hair science international
We all know how some of the bigger hair replacement companies are fraudsters and scam their customers. Well I have just come across a site that has proof of this. The company involved is Hair Science International, an Australian company which uses sportsmen to promote their company.

The general gist of the matter is that HSI try to tell their customers that the hair piece (they refuse to call it this, of course) is made by taking one strand of your hair, sending it to America where it is cloned into 70 000 strands of your own hair.

They then try to argue that when it is applied to your head, it will grow "in most cases". They argue that once the new hair is stuck to your head long enough, after 6 months the blood vessels cause the hair to grow. What absolute nonsense.

I came across this website who has proof that this is what they claim. The website is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://web.me.com/downundercafe/McMillan/scamwelcome.html">http://web.me.com/downundercafe/McMilla ... lcome.html</a><!-- m -->

I nearly vomited when I came across it. The funny thing is, people who don't learn about hair replacement from a site like this, would actually believe this garbage. I have emailed the guy in charge of the site and told him to take it to the ACCC (for those who aren't in Australia, its a body that looks into all types of misleading and deceptive conduct by companies such as Hair Science International).

Have a look at the videos, the phone calls and the stuff the guy says on his site, it is astounding. I will be doing everything in my powers to get Hair Science International out of business.
10-01-2009, 05:41 AM,
Re: Exposing an Australian company- hair science international
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
10-01-2009, 06:01 AM,
white cliffs are like farrel con merchants
10-01-2009, 01:10 PM,
I know some companies are bad, but surely these guys have to be the worst.

Some of their pearls are:

Your own hair being cloned in America into 70 000 other strands.
At consultation, the hair will grow on your head.
At fitting, it will grow in 65% of people (so if it doesn't on you, you are in the 35% category).
All the people in the company saying different things regarding a refund, with one guy saying give me to the end of the month because of "cash flow".
One of the senior people of the company actually being a used car salesman.

Stear clear of this company. But this company obviously isn't very smart, they would be torn to shreds in court in a misleading and deceptive conduct case and would be hit with a massive fine and I'd say even exemplary damages.
10-01-2009, 03:42 PM,
snell Wrote:I know some companies are bad, but surely these guys have to be the worst.

There has been loads over the years mate, Like I have pointed out in other threads this Hair Replacement game attracts
money hungry greedy people, Calling what is a toupee all sorts of things, But of course they wont tell you they are selling you a toupee, Listen to me THEY ARE anyone selling you something that you glue tape or attach to your head is selling you a toupee its a nailed on fact they cannot deny.