Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Newbie's tips to people who are undecided
10-02-2009, 01:23 PM,
Re: A Newbie's tips to people who are undecided
Snipe: Thanks mate. Your newbie sticky thread was a great help to me. My hair colour is close to yours too and I always wonder how you make it look so natural. I always feel my hair is too much like a block of black Big Grin

Tko123: You must mean MrBurns. Well, things are different for everyone. From personal experience, concealers are hard to use over a large area and the front hairline, but very easy to use at the back.

After experiencing both concealers and hairpieces, if I could do it all over, I would have used a smaller piece for my front hair first and slowly move to a larger piece when needed.
I would advice first time wearers to do this too because
1. You can always shave the back hair if you prefer that, but you can't grow it back immediately if you had shaved it. (but remember to have a spare piece before you do this as you will have to cut your first piece smaller for this)
2. My back hair grows very fast and always loosens the attachment at the back.
3. If the blending is good, it doesn't make sense to shave off more then necessary.

Of cos, these are my personal views only.

Messages In This Thread
Re: A Newbie's tips to people who are undecided - drogster - 10-02-2009, 01:23 PM