Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any tapes / glues for frequent attachments?
10-02-2009, 02:38 AM,
Any tapes / glues for frequent attachments?
Hi guys,

I'm using walker no shine now, and feel that it is a little too strong and secure for my tastes. My head gets hot and itchy after 1-2days, I am thinking of detaching it every one to 2 days, anybody does that or know anybody who does that?

Help is very much apreciated! Thanks in advance

*Edit* Or does anyone have any tips to get of the itchy/grimy feeling between the scalp and the lace? Am I shampooing wrongly? I lather the shampoo and try to massage it under the lace (while attached) then leave it there for a while and rinse it out.

I'm still thinking the best way for me if more frequent attachments/detachments.
10-02-2009, 04:09 AM,
Re: Any tapes / glues for frequent attachments?
Some people use Got2be, do a search.

The old forum has some really good stuff on got2be. Use the search method in the info link sticky that uses google.
10-02-2009, 01:49 PM,
Hi Snipe,

Thanks for the reply. I read the posts on Got2Be but sadly it is not available in Singapore where I stay, so I gotta order it from some online sites.
Also other suggestions? Cause it does take awhile for stuff to arrive in Singapore and I would like to avoid waiting for a couple on weeks to find Got2be doesn't work for me, and having to wait another 2 weeks for something else, might as well order at the same time.

Best Regards
10-03-2009, 03:54 AM,
Well, do research on what you can get in Singapore that's similar to Got2bGlued Spiking Cement. Any hair product that can give you a radical hold strength needed to do a punk rock spike head look should work.

Also, the shampoo is whats making you itch; I never shampoo with the unit on my head; I daily rinse with lukewarm water, fully soaking my head & rinsing out the styling product. I blot dry gently, then comb & let air dry.

A soap or shampoo residue dryed on your skin will make you itch like mad