Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing cut-in Video
10-08-2009, 08:47 AM,
Amazing cut-in Video
Holy crap.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok</a><!-- m -->

That's amazing hair.
10-08-2009, 09:09 PM,
Re: Amazing cut-in Video
That video has been posted here a few times. I agree it is a good cut in I like the realism of the density & cut. It looks like he has a natural slightly receeded thinning look. you would never ever think he is weaering. Thats exactly what I want to achieve. Who wants to have a go a the specs?

My guess is: 65% density & 60% at the hairline, forward from crown ventilation, random highlights throughout.
10-09-2009, 04:29 AM,
Dwnunder, I agree with your guess on the specs. except I would guess it to be freestyle. hard to guess the color but when you see the underneath, you can see "spot hightlights" throughout the piece, the highlights are perhaps 3 shades lighter than the overall color. nice job!!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
10-09-2009, 06:00 AM,
That's Nick from New Roots in toronto Canada. He is the one that cuts in my systems and I go to him for regular hair cuts. He has been cutting my pieces for about 5-6 years. He has some excellent pieces. I highly recommend him for cut ins.
10-09-2009, 10:41 AM,
I actually just went in today to talk to Nick and learn more about what he does. Also watched a cut-in take place.

If you're in Toronto, I highly, highly recommend going to Nick for your cut-ins, he's absolutely fantastic, honest, and very talented!!
10-14-2009, 08:34 AM,
I'd like to know what material that hairline is made of and what glue they used on the front........
10-15-2009, 06:17 AM,
Is it common to order a lower density at the front? I'm still ordering stock pieces, but I want to eventually get a custom piece. I saw that video before I started wearing. It's absolutely amazing. The hairline is spot on! In fact everything is spot on. What I love about this video is the improvement that the piece adds to his overall appearance. It's a good video to showcase the potential a hairsystem has.
10-16-2009, 06:02 AM,
Great. Stylish cut and NEAT look. Its more than look like "i would never say you're wearing!!!!!!!! where did you buy your ROBOCUT friend my mate??!!!!"

I always say, all these guys doin' their own DIY haircuts are totally crap fookin' bollocks, makin bad reviews to all hair replacement system business.

ok, maybe robocut is good for military style, but... who wants to look like american army dickhead?
10-16-2009, 12:33 PM,
pigeon Wrote:Great. Stylish cut and NEAT look. Its more than look like "i would never say you're wearing!!!!!!!! where did you buy your ROBOCUT friend my mate??!!!!"

I always say, all these guys doin' their own DIY haircuts are totally crap fookin' bollocks, makin bad reviews to all hair replacement system business.

ok, maybe robocut is good for military style, but... who wants to look like american army dickhead?

Who is this goof?