Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was dissapointed today
10-19-2009, 09:34 AM,
Re: Was dissapointed today
Balmouti,
Debbie can do the cutins in her salon. We have other salons across the country that can also help. Please write to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and let me know where you live and I'll see what's available.
Regards,
John
10-19-2009, 12:58 PM,
I had a similar experience 7 years ago....going as far as to have the damn thing attached....on an extra long lunch hour! I went back to work with this dead rat on my head (waaay too thick density) and a front hairline that looked like a crispy pie crust...I went home early that night and shaved my head! I've been to other hair replacement places as well, and was promised the moon....even looked at Farrell......who has all that money?
Now I'm a hairstylist....I get alot of twenty and thirty somethings who would just like the option of having a hairstyle which is more reflective of their actual age. I'm a little daunted with all work in attaching....but I think I"m going to take the plunge and order a system....there is alot of doubts in the salon about the ability of the system to perform...but they're only going on the past experience of seeing really bad ones on the street.
10-19-2009, 06:23 PM,
dont sit there crying into your long island ice tea man.toplace pieces dont cost much.buy one,mess around with it,glue it to your dome and get on with your life like everyone else on here has.your gonna be ok brother [sniff sniff]