Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape has lost its stickiness?!
10-13-2009, 03:01 AM,
Tape has lost its stickiness?!
My walker no shine has a couple months use left but the tape on the roll has randomly lost its stickiness and it sucks i mean i keep it sealed and stuff in a contained after i used it but its just kind of annoyed me abit because im sure ive done nothing to make it lose its strength. So ive got new hair with cool new haircut and im wearing a hat until new tape arrives because even if i reattach it will still be coming off from the edges. Brilliant ..not!
10-13-2009, 04:59 AM,
Re: Tape has lost its stickiness?!
Hi Danger,
Don't know what happened to cause that to happen. I'll contact Debbie and have her send you a new roll of Walker No-Shine.
Regards,
John
10-13-2009, 06:03 AM,
If he purchased it from me and has a problem with it, a simple email to me would be the best way to fix it!! everyone knows that I always work it out. But he may not have bought it from me.....
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
10-14-2009, 02:21 AM,
hi guys, no debbie i did not buy it from you. I was merely expressing my situation and was wondering if anyone had a simular experience.
10-14-2009, 02:37 AM,
thats a good idea though im gonna go complain!! I hope they send me new tape or atleast replace the amount of i have left over
10-19-2009, 05:33 PM,
hmmm that happened to me too, with a roll of st-30 i purchased.. it was wierd.. got to about halfway into the roll and one side of the tape had lost all its stickiness