Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Cap Mohawk
10-19-2009, 11:35 AM,
Full Cap Mohawk
Had an old full cap sitting in the closet that was way too thick. Thought I might as well cut it up for my Halloween costume. People thought the hair, the tattoos, and the cut were real.

[Image: IMGP4563.JPG]

[Image: IMGP4549.JPG]

[Image: IMGP4557.JPG]

[Image: IMGP4565.JPG]

[Image: IMGP4567.JPG]

[Image: IMGP4555.1.jpg]
10-19-2009, 11:51 AM,
Re: Full Cap Mohawk
Looks really good, Ice Man. But I don't know about your buddy Kimbo Slice.
10-19-2009, 01:42 PM,
Beautiful as always, Jon!!!
10-19-2009, 03:15 PM,
Thanks John.

I was hoping I would find a use for that thing. The density was just too high to wear. I cut it down with a #4 (1/2") clipper guard and the high density worked. I would trim it down with a #3 but I'm worried I might ruin it. Maybe after Halloween...

I forgot to post a pic of Liddell wearing the shirt.

[Image: chuck-liddell.jpg]

Dino, a friend of mine who owns the production company that is producing the DVD was supposed to go WITH me to that party as Kimbo. He's a black guy who is built pretty solid so he would have totally pulled it off. Hopefully he is able to make it out with me downtown on Halloween night. Now those are going to be some insane pictures!
10-19-2009, 05:06 PM,
Damn, Jon! If I were you, I would sport that style all the time. You look pretty badazz!!!

What density was that anyway? Doesn't seem too think IMO, but maybe that's because it was cut really short...
10-20-2009, 05:52 AM,
Rofl, great pics.
10-20-2009, 10:53 AM,
Haha that is awesome, funny as. So that means that like, all of your friends know you wear? You have a great attitude about it all.
10-20-2009, 03:31 PM,
Hair-E Wrote:Damn, Jon! If I were you, I would sport that style all the time. You look pretty badazz!!!

What density was that anyway? Doesn't seem too think IMO, but maybe that's because it was cut really short...

I just might be doing that. This style makes my head look longer and more balanced.

The density? If I had a guess it's probably 75% or more in the back and at least 70 on top. It's very thick.
10-20-2009, 03:34 PM,
Wildcat Wrote:So that means that like, all of your friends know you wear?

Many of them do.

It was funny to walk into the party and have people ask me how I got my hair cut with such "precision". They wanted to know if I used a razor, clippers, etc. When I told people it wasn't real nobody believed me.

I love watching people get that bewildered look on their face when I tell them I'm actually bald as a cue ball.
10-22-2009, 05:29 AM,
Hey JRob, that mohawk looks really natural and im surprised to see how well it suits you. The facial hair really helps bring the look together. I think you should alternate between the full cap and this mohawk style from time to time, it'll give you more range of options and its super original. Kudos for trying it out!