Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl at bar
10-30-2009, 05:14 PM,
Re: Girl at bar
tko123 Wrote:Have any woman had a negative reaction to hair wearers even when it looked good?

There will always be people who have that negative stigma in their minds about wearing hair even if it looks flawless on you.

I have had a couple of women (only after they found out I wear, mind you) make comments like "I think you would look great bald" or something to that effect. Not really negative, but not exactly "hey you look great WITH hair" either.

One girl I know who has been the most vocal about the "you would look great bald" thing saw my Halloween party pics with my Chuck Liddell mohawk and she loved it. Then again, she's in her early 20's and girls that age are probably a little more judgmental than older women. All in all I don't think it's a big deal most of the time.
10-30-2009, 05:27 PM,
I used to work with a ton of girls at a salon. They all knew I wore and they still call and text me constantly to hang out! So most girls don't care! Especially beauty salon girls...you would think they would be ultra picky about that stuff! As long as it looks good, chicks don't care! So don't get self conscious if a few people know. I wouldn't be telling girls on a first date, or as simple conversation at a bar!

Also, I do the mohawk style. I've even done the Euro-mullet style. If you have it spiked and styled, similar to the pic that JRob posted of Blue October, you may have girls walk up and touch the top of it to see how hard it is. But other than that, you will NEVER have a girl walk up and mess up your hair or yank on it! Unless she is insanely drunk, or just insane, girls just don't do that!
11-03-2009, 10:16 AM,
I was in a bar in Newcastle , and was standing drinking my pint waiting for my mates to come in , I’d had a few.
and someone started playing with my hair, from behind working there fingers up from the nape of my neck, I was convinced it would stop there and I’d turn around and it would be one of my mates saying , alright ! but no it escalated the hands went up on top of my head a ruffled my hair vigorously,
btw this was a fri night, dark baR,( I wear concealer only at the front)( im a bloody expert at it, to much is prob as bad as not enough)7 years of it.
anyway by this time im totaly fecking angry because i hate my hair messed up,i turned around a feck me it was a bigg baldy bloke, on his own.
so i pushed him over the tables he went down whack through the tables and on the floor.
then the weird thing he got up and shook my hand,then left he was on his own , yes it’s a true story,
I felt conscious about my hair all night, not because of the concealers , but I hate my style messed up cos I had a lot of time out ahead of me till 3 in the morning
girls woman do love to mess up a perfect style, but that’s different from yanking, that’s assault in my book.
anyway enjoy your hair,
strange but we don’t go round trying to spot false teeth
11-04-2009, 12:47 PM,
i guess you deal with all these things which kind of suck but yet it should be better than before you wore hair ie more attractive, more confidence etc
11-04-2009, 09:44 PM,
barring a scalp condition, you have the bloody wonderful reassurance and i don’t say this lightly.
male pattern baldness you can’t hurt me anymore. what a comfort,
youve got one life,to be and look youre best and this is one route go for it , if its youre preffered option make the most of yourself
enjoy the feel good factor Big Grin then start to live again Tongue
11-07-2009, 04:06 PM,
ok so funny story. Few years ago I am wearing a this skin but its at the end of the cycle..i should of changed tape a few days earlier but I was busy and didnt have anything important to make me change it..(sex,swimming). Anyway I am with a friend who Knew I was wearing i told her 4 months earlier. She wants to full around, she pulls the hair right off lol no joke..she was a big time hair puller...it was her own fault and mine but I learned my lesson. CHange the hair on time..dont get lazy. If you change your hair on time it wont come off. I go surfing daily ..never even comes loose
11-09-2009, 01:16 PM,
I guess that is every hairwearer's ultimate nightmare, although I have never heard of it actually happening to a real person before.

How did she react? How did you react?
11-09-2009, 04:00 PM,
Well she acted shocked even though I had told her about it months earlier. SHe made a joke i laughed what was I gonna do. She was not a girl i cared about or anything so I never saw her again. This was my own fault though. I wasnt planning on hanging out with anyone and got lazy. Then I stopped over and didnt think anything was gonna happen. If she hadnt actually pulled it it wouldnt of come off though. No big deal maybe a learning lessson a little bit. I use tape now I used to use one piece of tape and I glue. Wih the 90 percent tape it stays strong a full 7 days now. Back then I had to change every 3 or 4 days so It was a pain in the a$$