Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie questions.
10-28-2009, 06:57 AM,
Newbie questions.
Basically I'm 21 and have difuse thinning on top and particularly at the hair line. I've tried a transplant almost nine months ago and so far I've seen little to no results. If I style my hair right it looks fine but I'm constantly worried about it and hardly ever go out without a hat on. I'm thinking about getting a system, at the moment it seems like the best option but I just have a few questions. I want to go for a longish sort of Zac efron style and I was wondering what the best desity would be for that? also if i still have quite a bit of hair left on top, I realise I'll have to shave it, but does this mean the attachment won't be as secure? Any help on this would be greatly apreciated!

Cheers.
10-28-2009, 01:28 PM,
Re: Newbie questions.
what density to order depends greatly on how thick your side/back hair is......you see, you could put a thick piece on top but it wouldn't blend well if you have very thin/diffused sides. so it greatly depends on your own hair. if you have good sides, you should probably get 65%-70% density for the zac efron look. ....but that is just a guess as I haven't seen you to give you a more educated opinion.
the look you are going for is very easy to achieve with a hair system though.....so go for it!! you won't regret it. read the forum as much as possible to learn all you can about this!!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> if you need any help.