Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colouring question
11-04-2009, 07:09 AM,
Colouring question
Hi,

What is the best thing to use to get my hair systems colour back to blonde so I can recolour (I went too dark brown when colouring)? Do I just buy some blonde haircoloring or do you use bleach??

Thank you
Ant
11-05-2009, 01:02 PM,
Re: Colouring question
why do you want to take it all the way to blonde just to recolor it to brown? just lighten it slightly by taking a spray bottle filled with
1 oz. hair bleach
1 oz. warm water
and 2 oz. 30 volume developer
spray the mixture on the hair lightly, blow dry on warm for 3-5 minutes, then rinse. this will lighten the hair enough to recolor with minimal damage to the hair.
taking it to blonde is unnecessary and will damage the hair terribly. not sure why you would want to do that.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
11-07-2009, 01:24 PM,
Re: Colouring question
Hi Debbie,

would this be a good trick to add a little color variation to hair thats been dyed?
I use Just for men on my remaining hair (soon to be a toplace customer I think) and when I do it I use dark brown.
Once it is done, my entire head looks dark brown all uniform..

I HATE it, but it's better than the patchwork grey, would this tip help in some way to add depth?
what would you recommend if so how to do it? Less time, less product, use a qtip?

Basically I'd just want to get a little tiny bit of color difference, not major streaks or anything.