Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly Natural Spray - can it be used to often?
11-08-2009, 02:53 AM,
Nearly Natural Spray - can it be used to often?
I have the Nearly Natural Hair Softener Spray here, and I think it is actually meant to reanimate dull and brittle hair.

However, as I want to keep my wig hair from BECOMING brittle as long as possible, I usually use the Nearly Natural Spray with each change (that is: once in 7 days) - as an act of precaution, as I want to keep the current look as long as possible. Can that, be done to VERY NICE looking wig hair (as I have these days), be too much/frequently? Would the silocone cause any harm (on the long run) to the surface/structre of wig hair that is still in good/smooth/shiny condition?

Should I wait with using the spray until I notice brittleness? Or is it okay to use it even on a new piece over 4 (or 5) months once a week?
11-08-2009, 03:35 PM,
Re: Nearly Natural Spray - can it be used to often?
I've had my current piece about 3 months now and have been using the nearly natural spray every time I wash the piece which is close to twice a week. I've had very little shedding and I think I'm addicted to the stuff since I like the softer more manageble hair it gives me. I only started using this spray and I have to say its one of the better products to come along since Ive been wearing
11-10-2009, 02:30 AM,
I also love the Nearly Natural softener. I've taken some 'ratty' looking hair extensions and literally brought them back to life with that stuff. It's a favorite of mine.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
11-10-2009, 02:35 AM,
I use it every other day when I condition my hair. No ill affects in the past 2 years or so of using. Just nice soft hair.
Tony
11-10-2009, 10:30 AM,
Can you advise which kind of Nearly Natural it is? I believe there are a few different types of Nearly Natural conditioner.
11-10-2009, 10:31 AM,
Can you advise which kind of Nearly Natural it is? I believe there are a few different types of Nearly Natural conditioner.
11-11-2009, 02:23 AM,
There is only one Nearly Natural Spray ( I think ) to be used with your conditioner .