Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why style selection isn't that big a deal.
03-30-2010, 11:10 AM,
Why style selection isn't that big a deal.
When people place an order they pick the 'style' that they'd like the unit to have. 'Style' is the direction that the hair is ventilated in. So if you want a 'left part' the hair is ventilated or 'knotted' so that the hair points in that direction. By far the most popular choice for style is 'free style' where the hair is vented in no particular direction--it's random. This allows the customer to style it in any way he wants. The styling is noticeable at first but it's not really that big a deal. Why? Because after a few washings and stylings the knots 'turn' in the direction that they're styled. There's nothing that permanently 'fixes' the knotted hair in a certain direction. So the hair 'turns' the way it's styled. So after a few washings and stylings a 'freestyle' could move into a 'left part' or 'right part' or 'comb back' or whatever style is chosen.
Regards,
John
03-31-2010, 06:46 AM,
Re: Why style selection isn't that big a deal.
I agree, but I think with freestyle sometimes, the very front hairs of the unit have a tendency to want to go forward. If you really want a slicked back hair style, I would suggest going for the flatback or whatever it is called. no reason to retrain the knots if that is how you are going to wear all the time. But for everything else freestyle seems to work for me.

Do you recommend getting the spikey front or brush back for those who want an easier time combing the hair straight up?
03-31-2010, 07:57 AM,
Re: Why style selection isn't that big a deal.
Xeon,
Yes, order a spikey front or a brush back if you wan the front hair to go straight up right from the start. You can get there from freestyle or another style but ordering spikey front or brush back will get you there quicker.
Regards,
John