Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First piece - fullcap - photos!
11-16-2009, 09:06 PM,
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos!
Spartan Wrote:There is potential there to make it look good. But at the moment the sides are TOO thick.

Search for my pics, I wear a half piece....I have NO sides...but I get them cut short and brush everything forward.

I would say go for the piece, I am thinking about shaving my head...but I have a medical condition; where I have bumps on my scalp.

I won't lie to you, wearing hair isn't fun at times. Having to check the weather, anxious if its really windy or raining...and you're due to reattach soon.

But the confidence you get from looking in the mirror and seeing hair is great, people do treat you differently...but thats from the inner confidence coming out. But this is a game where you have to be mentally strong, nothing is going to be perfect...even with a shaved head...you will have to shave it, wear a hat in the cold. It will take time to get over the learning curve, get a basic style down, and get some BACKUPS....so important. I have NONE and im caking on dermmatch, which is good enough to fool people, but I never want to have to stress like this again.

Good luck bro

I do agree wearing hair is just a burden sometimes but after living on the coast where believe me the wind is 10X way worse than birmingham or london i think the whole worrying about wind is an over exaggeration. It makes my hair look abit poofy after abit and i'm talking about wind strong enough to drag you to the side of the road if you were holding an umbrella kind of wind. Its really nothing to worry about i mean its worth going to look in the mirror and touching up your hair but people with their own hair would do that. And I dont see whats the big deal about rain wig hair reacts how natural growing hair does to rain and its not gonna make your hair look detectable all of a sudden is it? You can call it a game or whatever but hair wearing can be annoying at times but its really simple.

Messages In This Thread
First piece - fullcap - photos! - jcoors - 11-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - ahmed_hussain - 11-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - danger!!89 - 11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - JRob - 11-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - danger!!89 - 11-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - JRob - 11-17-2009, 04:38 PM