Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First piece - fullcap - photos!
11-15-2009, 07:09 AM,
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos!
Hey guys, thanks for the responses. Here's an update:

I attached for the first time yesterday with tape and glue, and with my real hair underneath it still. I brushed the hair back and applied gel - it looked good and no one who didn't know me could tell (according to my buddy who knows), but the problem is this:

I went out with three other friends, and ALL THREE OF THEM INDIVIDUALLY said I looked totally different (2 hair comments, 1 "did you lose weight" comment), then I wore a hat on top of it to a party where I knew a couple guys and they said the same thing EVEN WITH THE HAT ON (cause of the side and back hair?). The thing is, I hadn't seen those three friends in many weeks or even a couple months, so I could kind of use the "I grew out my hair and styled it differently" excuse - but that's not going to fly at all in school where they saw me last week. Oh, and I was getting a lot more attention from both girls and guys.

So here are my options:
(1) shave my head and attach fully, get the piece cut in better, and wear a hat to school for the next week and get nonprescription glasses;
(2) don't shave my head, go for the next month until finals are done with my normal hair, then do this over spring break;
(3) shave my head and say fuck it, probably during spring break as well. Cause my halfdome combover dermmatch style just isn't going to work.

Truth be told, the real worry I have isn't whether people will notice, but whether wearing a fullcap with the tape and glue and everything will stunt my ability to think clearly and study due to the pressure applied, causing headaches and the like, and that I'll end up having to take off the piece in order to study effectively. I have a pretty bad headache right now and found sleeping uncomfortable - but part of that might have had to do with drinking last night. On the other hand, it got to the point where I really needed a change, so...yeah.

Messages In This Thread
First piece - fullcap - photos! - jcoors - 11-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - ahmed_hussain - 11-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - danger!!89 - 11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - JRob - 11-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - jcoors - 11-15-2009, 07:09 AM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - danger!!89 - 11-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos! - JRob - 11-17-2009, 04:38 PM