Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First piece - fullcap - photos!
01-08-2010, 08:42 AM,
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos!
Interesting topic... I've been researching for full caps, and I'll post my own questions topic as soon as I can.

Anyway, if I was the full cap user of this post, I would definitely do everything I could to get a good transition, and maintain the full cap, as you look incredibly better with it!

Why don't you use the classical excuse of going on vacations to get a supposed "hair transplant"? Everyone will think you look great, and in some months no one will even remember you did it, and the amount of girls looking at you will exponentially increase! Wink
01-11-2010, 10:13 PM,
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos!
Mate, to go with a full cap for your first piece takes balls. So good on ya fella. I started with a topper and it made a difference, then with my full cap I just went all out and had the longish style I had wanted for years. It is easy for people to take the piss but I found that if it looks good and realistic people are more impressed than negative. I also found that if people ask, I'll crack a joke about looking like Donald Trump or something and that just makes people feel easier about it and ask questions. I would stay with the full cap, you ask anyone on here who have done it and they all say it is alot easier to live with, myself, JROB, iwantitback to name a few. To do a style with a lifted front, if the lace is attached properly then they will probably tell you have had something done but as it looks natural probably won't be able to tell what. Keep going mate!!