Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First piece - fullcap - photos!
11-10-2009, 02:28 PM,
First piece - fullcap - photos!
So, I have my first piece (fullcap) cut in and ready, although I havn't taken the plunge yet (waiting for the right opportunity) - the following photos are not attached, and I have my original hair underneath. Still, I think the difference is striking. John, Debbie, and Jon has been a great help with dealing with technical issues which have surfaced - thank you guys tremendously.

Oh, and funny story - before the cut in, I walked around with it uncut in the mall (because I didn't want to put it on in the salon). I was really paranoid about being found out. I didn't get a second look. Then again, they don't know me, and showing it to friends or family may be a different story.

Note: The photos show a reddish tone on the hair, which is due to the lighting. I don't see it in real life.

[Image: 58941113.th.jpg]
[Image: 44341210.th.jpg]
[Image: 84640496.th.jpg]

Here's how I look without the piece. I have a large amount of dermmatch and a front/side combover, otherwise I would look even more bald:

[Image: 90285412609871406590036.th.jpg]
[Image: 90285412610320506590036.th.jpg]
11-10-2009, 02:34 PM,
Re: First piece - fullcap - phtoos!
First piece!! Great job!
Regards,
John
11-10-2009, 03:06 PM,
Re: First piece - fullcap - photos!
jcoors, thaat looks pretty good for your first piece. The style suits you great, I wouldnt suspect. The hardest aspect of wearing a fullcap is getting the temples and sideburns to look natural. With the cut they dont look too bad, but once you get comfortable wearing you might want to play around with maybe thinning out those side areas to look more age-appropriate. But all in all it looks good. Please keep us up to date on your progress as you start wearing.
11-11-2009, 05:50 AM,
I think it looks great, especially the profile picture. The side and temple hair look flawless. I would seriously NEVER guess you're wearing. Usually when I look at pictures, I look at them very critically (trying to find flaws, etc.), but from what I see, your piece is amazing.
11-11-2009, 06:27 AM,
Thanks for the feedback guys. Am happy to answer any questions
11-11-2009, 12:10 PM,
thats really inspiring. considering its not even attached properly, it still looks brilliant, especially from the profile view like someone else said

the difference between the before and after is so quite stark. you totally look like a different person. its remarkable the contrast!
11-11-2009, 02:33 PM,
That's I went with a fullcap - because of its ability to decrease the size of my forehead through the proper use of side and temple angles.
11-11-2009, 02:40 PM,
sorry man but no offense you look much better without it in other pics with concealers
11-11-2009, 04:36 PM,
I'd say pick a different hair style and it would be a great improvement! Not digging the heavy comb over style.
11-11-2009, 09:27 PM,
i'd have to agree with james. I mean there is so much you can do with your hair piece hair its almost like having your own. Obviously you don't have to go for anything extreme or over the top due to job or personal preferance but more interesting styles tend to look more realistic. Your full cap does look realistic but you could totally look way better with a different hair style