Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How easy or difficult is full cap attachment?
11-15-2009, 01:44 AM,
How easy or difficult is full cap attachment?
I've been wearing a topper for about 5 years & have been very happy with them, however I'm noticing thinning at the bottom of my neckline in the back which is starting to puzzle me. If I were to go with a full cap, how easy or difficult is the attachment? My style is usually pretty short to medium on top & pretty close on sides & back (the messy fawx hawk look)

OR..is there a thickener or filler I could use to cover up the thin area at the neckline?

Thanks guys.
11-15-2009, 02:04 PM,
Re: How easy or difficult is full cap attachment?
If you don't want to go the full cap route just yet, you could try the dermatch. (<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dermatch.com">www.dermatch.com</a><!-- w -->) , I've tried all the concealers and like this one the best. its not messy at all like the others that come in sprays and loose powders. In my opinion, its a great product.
Putting on a full cap isn't too much worse than your topper....if you have been doing your own topper for some time now....you shouldn't be scared about applying a full cap, although it is a bit different and you do need to do a few things differently, its not that different than what you've been doing. of course, there are side burn areas that need special attention but the process of putting it on is about the same.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
11-17-2009, 04:28 PM,
Re: How easy or difficult is full cap attachment?
A Full Cap attachment is not difficult. I attach from the back to the front and find it is much easier to get on straight than a partial piece ever was. It takes a little extra time to attach a full cap, but it isn't much more difficult.