Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All French Lace - Would I Be Able To achieve This? (pic)
03-31-2010, 05:53 AM,
All French Lace - Would I Be Able To achieve This? (pic)
Hey Folks, could I get a way with an all french lace base and still acieve this hair style? or would you suggest swiss lace at the front?
I am a newbie when it comes to ordering my own systems ( been wearing for 8 years though) so any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

03-31-2010, 06:41 AM,
Re: All French Lace - Would I Be Able To achieve This? (pic)
Yes it is possible. French or swiss lace has nothing to do with achieving a style. That has to do with the density and cut in mostly. The only diff between french and swiss is that the swiss is lighter and to most people more invisible at the front hairline. Others fine french lace almost or sometimes as good for disappearing. But its an individual thing. But the style should be achievable with either, granted you get the right density and cut the hair to that style.

regards
03-31-2010, 09:46 AM,
I am thinking of going for the french lace base with swiss front, I think this should give me the best of both.
04-01-2010, 03:42 AM,
Properly attached both SFS and French are undetectable. It's a good idea to send in that photo when you order---we'll send it to the factory so they can see exactly what you'd like.