Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guestion for Bingofan
11-18-2009, 01:58 PM,
Guestion for Bingofan
A qustion for BINGOFAN
Could you please post a picture or a google site as to where we could find this product,that you use I cannot seem
11-19-2009, 04:58 AM,
Re: Guestion for Bingofan
Would be glad to help but you haven`t said which product you are referring -to . If it`s shampoo I use Lòreal [Paris] Elvive, colour protect shampoo and it should be readily available almost anywhere -- I buy it in any major chain -store here in Ireland. It`s in a red bottle. If this is what you were asking I hope you can get it where you live -- I can take a pic and post here if you want -- just let me know --regards for now. Paul.
11-19-2009, 07:18 AM,
Hi Bingofan no it is the Loreal Invisifix gel Not sure if it is the right word (Invisifix) because i cant find it in stores
11-19-2009, 08:26 AM,
Yes that is the name of it --- am attaching a photo. I get it in large Pharmacies here --- some of the larger chain -stores are more inclined to stock their `own` brands. If you are having trouble finding it wherever you live, you might try contacting Lòreal to ask where you might obtain it. They have a web address on the back of the tube which is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lorealparis.co.uk">http://www.lorealparis.co.uk</a><!-- m -->
I hope you can source it as it`s a really good product.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-19-2009, 08:54 AM,
I forgot to ask which country you are in --- I just typed in `` lorealparis`` into a search and you get their home page --there is a link up the top right ``contact us`` --if you click on that, they have a drop -down list of countries so you can contact their consumer helpdesk for your country --they should be able to give you the details of your nearest stockist. Hope that helps you.