Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about tape
11-26-2009, 05:12 AM,
Question about tape
I tried using glue at first on the front, but because I have a slick/greasy forehead, it didn't last long at all before residue accumulated. Then I switched to tape at the front - Walker No Shine. This has lasted me more or less 4 days before the gunk accumulated to the point that it was visible. I'm really hoping to get at least a week out of my attachment. I'm wondering

(a) if you guys have any tips to avoid the residue buildup

(b) if there are any other tapes that could potentially be better for this (without increasing the shine? one can hope)

Thank you!
11-28-2009, 06:43 AM,
Re: Question about tape
you may want to try the super tape. most get a solid week with it....if not longer....many get a solid 2 weeks and some even 3 weeks.
make sure when attaching with any tape or glue that your skin is COMPLETELY clean and DRY. it's imperative that it be clean and dry for a good attachment. however, if your skin is extremely oily, you may simply have to lift up the front, clean and reattach every 4 days.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->