Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STYLIST FIRST CUT IN SYDNEY RECOMMENDATION
11-22-2009, 08:27 AM,
STYLIST FIRST CUT IN SYDNEY RECOMMENDATION
Greetings
Where have you Sydney guys been going for your first initial cut in and can recommend?
Received my first unit over 2 weeks ago . have finally some some holidays from work and am not sure where to go from here.
Ive just read about a guy called Ross, recommended by T/L. Has anyone been there, whats the set up?
somewhere discreet or by appointment would be preferred.
I googled the address and it seems to be listed as.
Anthony Ienna Coiffure
1st Floor 49 Market Street
SYDNEY CBD
TelSad02)92643986.

Thanks for any advice in advance..
11-26-2009, 10:20 PM,
Re: STYLIST FIRST CUT IN SYDNEY RECOMMENDATION
I go to Ross and have been doing so for many years for my units.
The thing with Ross is that you must go in with the unit fully attached and ready to go.
I dont think he is a real expert in attachents and things like that and also dont expect him to cut down any stock units to fit you either.
He is simply is great hairdresser and has a great deal of experience in cutting units in, all you have to do is tell him what you want.
He takes his time and is very thorough.
If you are after a hairdresser who knows how to cut units in and who is a genuinely good bloke, then you wont be dissapointed.
Thats my experience anyway.
11-26-2009, 10:35 PM,
Re: STYLIST FIRST CUT IN SYDNEY RECOMMENDATION
Yes, the number and address you have is correct.
A number of hairdressers work at the salon but Ross is the owner so ask to speak to him, he doesnt work on Tuesdays I believe.
You can call him and make an appointment with him, then when you get there you will see his salon has a number of chairs in a row facing a mirror that runs along the length of the wall of the salon. He gets the people with the units to sit in the corner chair and then draws a curtain all around you so that no one in the salon is able to see you when you are getting the cut in.
Hope this helps.