Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Toplace Do My Cut & Style For Me?
04-05-2010, 03:37 AM,
Re: Can Toplace Do My Cut & Style For Me?
ToplaceUSA Wrote:Hi Lost,
Yes, we have many customers that have Debbie do their cut ins. It's usually spot on or sometimes needs a little trimming. But she will follow the photo that you provide. A full cap is actually easier to cutin than a topper since you don't have to be concerned about blending it with your real hair. The other option is to provide the name of the city that you live in and I can check our data base and see if there's a stylist in your area that other customers have used and recommended.
Regards,
John
Thanx, that sounds good! Could you tell me if you have any stylists in Germany in your database?
Thanks in advance.
04-05-2010, 05:41 AM,
Hi Lost,
I've checked the data base and we don't have anyone listed in Germany--sorry. I'll post a separate message and see if we can get some help on this.
Regards,
John
04-07-2010, 03:55 AM,
To deano59 : Hi, I have e- mailed details of a stylist near Cork, who styled my system for me in February and I was most happy with the end - results, to John , so if that might be nearer to you than Dublin, just e mail him [ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->] and he can let you have the details. If you want to contact me, just ask john for my e mail. Hope that is of some help, Paul.