Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can Toplace possibly compare with Richard Farrell?
12-05-2009, 11:09 AM,
How can Toplace possibly compare with Richard Farrell?
I am a customer of Richard Farrell and have been watching this board for a while now. Some of the photos are phenominal. I have paid $2,600 for my last Farrell unit. How in the world can you guys make a unit so cheaply that compares with what I get from Farrell? I always believe that 'you get what you pay for.' And Richard Farrell says that he has the only ultra custom units in the world. It just very difficult for me to believe that your units can compare to what I pay $2,600 for. Are there any Farrell customers on this board that can vouch for the quality of a Toplace unit?
12-05-2009, 11:16 AM,
Re: How can Toplace possibly compare with Richard Farrell?
There are plenty of ex farrel customer here, just use the search function. Farrel is what is wrong with the hair replacement biz.
12-05-2009, 11:57 AM,
I am not yet a customer, but honestly if you can afford the $2600.00 then why dont you just buy one from Toplace at $200 (around) and see what the fuss is about?
That's less than 10% of what a farrell unit is and in poker thats called good "pot odds".

Go for it, see the flop, you'll end up a winner!
12-05-2009, 01:22 PM,
JohnD Wrote:I am not yet a customer, but honestly if you can afford the $2600.00 then why dont you just buy one from Toplace at $200 (around) and see what the fuss is about?
That's less than 10% of what a farrell unit is and in poker thats called good "pot odds".

Go for it, see the flop, you'll end up a winner!

I agree. Order a toplace peice and compare.
12-05-2009, 02:27 PM,
Yeah i agree because once you've seen the river you'll realise theres no possible way you can lose :].
12-06-2009, 12:47 AM,
I never went to Farrell, but I have gone to a high end pricey place and paid a lot for a nice hair unit. The cost for the building, the decor, the staff, the marketing, advertising, commercials, and god know's what else was part of the cost of my hair replacement. My attacments were $90, color $45, hair adding $35 per half hour, and so on. You have the advantage, you have a Farrel replacement and you can get a Toplace unit and compare them side by side. I started with toplace as an experimet to see the diffrence, there is no difference...... I don't know how Toplace can offer them at the price they do but who cares? All I cared about was the result. If the BEST result realy did cost me a thousand or more, I would pay that. My $185 hair replacement with the cleaning, care and combined knowledge of the experienced hair weares on this board has given me a better result that anywhere I have ever gone to and paid more money that I could realy afford.
12-08-2009, 07:06 AM,
Sometimes you have to use your common sense with things. When I first started looking into hair replacement, before I even knew about online hair replacement companies, I talked to farrell, JA alternatives and HCM. I wanted a small partial hair system, and they wanted about a 1000 dollars. Although I was desperate at the time to fix my problem, I knew deep down that this thing, a wig! is not worth 1000 dollars. And than I found online hair replacement.

Think about it, It is hair and lace. Cheap materials. The cost of the lace is probably cents per yard. Why the hell would that product be worth thousands of dollars. Something must be wrong. Someone must be making money. The bottom line is that hair systems are very standardized.. That is why they can be produced in china very effectively. Farrell himself uses a factory in mexico i believe. Hes trying to make you think that you have to get it through him and over pay him when you really do not. An analogy is is like buying a cheap calculator from china thats only 1 dollar. Or buying the same calculator model from someone in the US who has teams of people marketing it, and high costs for 500 dollars. It doesnt make the calculator anymore efficient. You just have to pay a much larger overhead.
12-09-2009, 01:41 AM,
And now to mention Farrell customer service sucks big time.. They dont care about the customer, all they want is your $$$$ and this is coming from someone who was with them for 8 years..
12-10-2009, 06:52 AM,
I am a former customer and I can honestly say that Toplace blows my Farrell systems out of the water- especially when you factor the cost in.
I do an i-lace island (i-lace with a 1 inch perimeter of swiss lace in the front and french lace on the sides.) The realisim of the scalp on the i-lace is second to none. Also, I have dark hair, so with the Farrell, when my hair was growing back, the lace became more obvious on the part. With the i-lace, there's no worry.
12-10-2009, 04:55 PM,
cheap base material the totally disappears, = lace. Artistic people tying hair into lace. Who are more artistic than the chinese? when u really think about it. Very artful culture.