Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for a Second order
12-07-2009, 07:34 AM,
Questions for a Second order
Hello TL team

I've been using my first TL unit 3 months now, and let me tell you, your product is freaking awesome!!!, I feel and look great, the unit disappears and is very undetectable, at bars and nightclubs, the bouncers are asking for my ID again because of how young I look, no more worries about showing scalp and have to do odd comb over to cover my baldness... etc, I know you must hear success stories all the time, however, all I can tell you is: Thanks for everything!

As far as I know, the unit has a life cycle of 4 months approx, I currently have a TL200, and I have followed all the caring instructions, I'm confident my TL unit can last at least an extra month, and that is why I'm beginning to put together my second order (I'll do the order once I have the money, middle of this month). However, I have a few questions:

1.- Do I have to send again my template and hair sample?, or if I check "template and hair sample on file" while ordering is more than enough?
2.- If I order two units at the same time, Do I only pay for 1 shipping?
3.- Since I'm a returning customer, do I have a chance for a discount coupon or something like that Big Grin ?
4.- I'm curious to buy one TL300 Ilace, and one TL500. Are these units "compatible" with tape and DAVLYN glue? (these are the glues I currently use with my TL200 with excellent results)
5.- While I do the "online order" it’s been charged 20 USD for ground shipping (because the system thinks I live in the US), however I live in México. The first time I ordered, once I selected México in "Country", automatically the system charged 50 USD for shipping (which is very reasonable), however, this time, no matter how many times I click México, the system still charges 20 USD. Is this a "glitch" or something?
6.- Since you already have the template and color, how much time would you need to process and send this order?
7.- Are you going to close during December?, if yes, which is the last day I have to do the online order, so my units can be processed still during this year?
8.- The first time, I was lucky someone was available in my home, so my unit was collected properly. Since I’m ordering two units now, I would like to know, what happens if no one is at the shipping address?, does my package get lost?, which other shipping options do I have? (Remember that you would send the units to México)

As always, many thanks for your help & support. Regards!

José
12-07-2009, 10:06 AM,
Re: Questions for a Second order
Hi Jose,
Thanks for your post. Here's the ansers to your questions:

1. No need to send in another hair sample or template. Your template, hair sample and specs are all on file at the factory. When you order online just check 'hair sample on file' and 'template on file' from the menu selections. You may want to 'tweak' your next order or order the exact same specs.
2. Yes, if you order two systems at once you pay only one shipping charge which is the same shipping charge for one system (the units are so light that ordering two systems instead of one doesn't make any difference in the shipping charge).
3. Currently we don't have a coupon offer in effect.
4. Yes, both the the TL 300 and the TL 500 are compatible with Davlyn glue.
5. Yes, it's a glitch. Go ahead an order and we'll email you an invoice for the difference.
6. The first order takes a little longer but once you're setup at the factory the next order should go quicker. Production times are running about 5 weeks. Delivery to Mexico will take 4-6 days. Occassionally an order gets hung up in the Customs Office but usually they go through no problem.
7. Toplace never closes. We are available 7 days a week for service and that includes someone answering the toll free number (1-888-986-7522) to answer questions and email messages to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. You can reach someone on Christmas Day if you had a question. The factory in China does close down for serveral Chinese holidays but Christmas is not one of them. None of our holidays coincide with the Chinese holidays. Examples of the factory closeing are National Day (which is actually a 3 day celebration), Dragon Boat Days (2 days), and the Moon Festival (2 days).
8. On your next order you can specify in the 'Comments Box' on the online ordering form that you would like 'signature required on delivery.' That means that if you're not home they will try delivery again till you are home to sign for the package. They will not deliver the package without a signature. There is no extra charge for this.
Regards,
John
12-07-2009, 11:15 AM,
Thanks again John!, Ok, everything is clear, once I receive my "aguinaldo" (extra money the companies in México give to employees due to Holiday season) I'll proceed with my next order (about december 16th).

Regards!

José
12-13-2009, 02:26 AM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:Hi Jose,
Thanks for your post. Here's the ansers to your questions:

1. No need to send in another hair sample or template. Your template, hair sample and specs are all on file at the factory. When you order online just check 'hair sample on file' and 'template on file' from the menu selections. You may want to 'tweak' your next order or order the exact same specs.
2. Yes, if you order two systems at once you pay only one shipping charge which is the same shipping charge for one system (the units are so light that ordering two systems instead of one doesn't make any difference in the shipping charge).
3. Currently we don't have a coupon offer in effect.
4. Yes, both the the TL 300 and the TL 500 are compatible with Davlyn glue.
5. Yes, it's a glitch. Go ahead an order and we'll email you an invoice for the difference.
6. The first order takes a little longer but once you're setup at the factory the next order should go quicker. Production times are running about 5 weeks. Delivery to Mexico will take 4-6 days. Occassionally an order gets hung up in the Customs Office but usually they go through no problem.
7. Toplace never closes. We are available 7 days a week for service and that includes someone answering the toll free number (1-888-986-7522) to answer questions and email messages to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. You can reach someone on Christmas Day if you had a question. The factory in China does close down for serveral Chinese holidays but Christmas is not one of them. None of our holidays coincide with the Chinese holidays. Examples of the factory closeing are National Day (which is actually a 3 day celebration), Dragon Boat Days (2 days), and the Moon Festival (2 days).
8. On your next order you can specify in the 'Comments Box' on the online ordering form that you would like 'signature required on delivery.' That means that if you're not home they will try delivery again till you are home to sign for the package. They will not deliver the package without a signature. There is no extra charge for this.
Regards,
John

Hello John

I write this to say hello, and also to confirm you that I already made my second order (ID: 2159), using Paypal.

Please keep in mind the following:

1.- I did a little “tweak” for the two units I ordered, regarding the size of the template. I want you to use the same you have on file, but this time please make them 0.5 cm shorter from the frontline only, since I’d like to expose a little more hairline than with my first unit. The rest of the size of the template is ok.

2.- The system still charged me 20USD for US ground shipping, even though the delivery must be sent to México like with the first unit. Please tell me how can I pay you the difference.

3.- I add the 'signature required on delivery” instruction, along with some others, pleae follow them if possible.

Many thanks for your support, regards!

Jose
12-13-2009, 03:35 AM,
Hi Jose,
Yes, I received your second order. For order questions/instructions please write to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> as the forum should be for general hair replacement discussions.
Thanks,
John