Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics)
12-09-2009, 07:00 AM,
Re: Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics)
thatkid Wrote:Hey I was wondering if someone that has temple flaps or a full cap could post some pics of the temple area. either when attached or not. I'm just trying to get an idea of how far out i can make my temple points without making them detectable. if anyone has any suggestions on this i'd appreciate the info. thank you

Temple points are tricky. I would highly recommend drawing the direction you want the hair ventilated directly on the template AND sending a picture of the style you are trying to achieve if possible. The factories seem to be pretty good at hairlines but I don't think they have a lot of experience crafting temple points, especially for hair that will be cut into shorter styles.

As for how far forward you can go.....this is something that needs to be determined based upon what looks best on you. Get your template as close as possible and work with John to try to get the ventilation correct in that area, and it should all come together.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics) - JRob - 12-09-2009, 07:00 AM