Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holiday Wishes from the Founder of Toplace
12-09-2009, 12:58 AM,
Re: Original owner of Toplace
Mike,

Are you no longer associated with Toplace?
12-09-2009, 01:11 AM,
Yes, I send packages out for John but I do not process or recieve templates or customer orders, I am semi retired.
12-09-2009, 02:01 AM,
ive had a question up in the stock thread that i wanted clarification on before placing an order for over a month, which never happened on ba's watch. its absolutely unacceptable and it cost toplace a sale.
12-09-2009, 02:29 AM,
CB1,
BA handled only stock units and with his leaving that one just one was just missed. To make up for that error I'll be happy to send you a free stock unit. Please send your mailing address to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I'll be happy to get that out to you compliments of Toplace.
Regards,
John
12-09-2009, 06:24 AM,
Re: Happy Holiday Wishes from the Founder of Toplace
Mike...it's good to see you post something here. You were always honest, generous, and above board. When you started the company, we were all shocked that you could get custom hair for so little money compared to what many of us were paying previously. So I hope to see you around more in the future.
12-09-2009, 06:54 AM,
Hey Mike, it was nice meting you in Vegas a few years ago. Aside from having a drink at the bar we didn't get much of a chance to chat, but just to let you know your name pops up often in the hair circles and I think everyone knows you are a straight up guy. Good to see you are still around.
12-09-2009, 10:59 AM,
Hi Mike
wonderful to hear from you again, im one of the 2 guys from Scotland who we met up with at the convention in Coventry/Birmingham 2 years ago- ya know the ones who were always drinking beer morning night and noon!!

That still ranks as one of the funniest and most enjoyable weekends ive had and it would be great to meet up again in the future

Hope you and all your family are good and have a great festive season buddy!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
12-09-2009, 04:30 PM,
Oh yea, Mike, I head you went to a full cap and are loving it. Still working out for you?
12-11-2009, 06:13 PM,
well , i think back many years ago and reflect when i found out mike lived in my city..i was a hcm wearer....the call went like this..bob these units are great.light not that hcm crap..i was scared , i asked how could it be so cheap?mike reasured me . the hair market is full of bad companys.i took the pludge..ordered 2 units..wow really weird uncut...botton line mike saved me from that hcm and the rest is history..ordered a unit from john and see how you look..you will be surprised..these toplace units are great..
Big Grin best wishes and merry christmas...and newbee's dont be scared all will help you
bob/philly
12-12-2009, 04:01 AM,
Happy holidays Mike and everyone. Is BA no longer with TopLace?