Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape doesn't stick to lace! (always did, why not now?)
04-01-2010, 09:10 PM,
Tape doesn't stick to lace! (always did, why not now?)
After 1.5 years of wearing and progress in learning curve, my all over SFS unit doesn't stick at all to the tape I'm using. It looks great, it feels great, but it won't ever stick! Not at all. How can that be? Ever since I've been using Debbie's "3-MIL contour" for the front and "super tape" for the rest of the perimeter. And ever since I ordered swiss lace. Worked very fine together for over one year. Now, none of them, neither 3-MIL nor supertape show ANY stickyness to the lace - still they stick immensely to my scalp or (accidently) to hair. (so it cannot be the tape that is suddenly wrong)

I'm a quite desperate about that one! I'm not using any styling products, so those couldn't be the reason, either. I used to wear my pieces 5 to 7 days&nights in a row without any trouble. Now this one comes in completely new, and after each single night (haven't changed pillow or something alike) the unit almost comes COMPLETY LOOSE!! Sad (The tape remaining massively strong on my scalp, but NOT at the lace!)

I hope you have any idea about that one?

Messages In This Thread
Tape doesn't stick to lace! (always did, why not now?) - UncleDonald - 04-01-2010, 09:10 PM