Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurkers that are longtime toplace customers
12-13-2009, 10:59 AM,
Lurkers that are longtime toplace customers
I know you guys are out there, I'd like to see you post, got a lot of good info from y'all in the past.

My fave that I'd like to see is my old friend, BaldBuckeye, you've got some firepower now, M sucks, was hoping Rod would get fired so we could bring in a M man, my boy Jim Harbough, but it looks as though they lost there opportunity. I hate the spread.
12-13-2009, 05:10 PM,
Re: Lurkers that are longtime toplace customers
No comprendo, senor.
12-14-2009, 07:20 AM,
I will translate for you Leamon.

Buckeye (Ohio St.) fans can talk sh*t now because Michigan football sucks. Snipe was hoping Rich Rodriquez (Mich. coach) was going to get fired because he hates the "Spread" offense he ran at West Va. and has now brought to Mich. They lost the opportunity to bring in Jim Harbough (former Mich. QB) now because he just signed a contract extension at Stanford. Hope this helps.
12-14-2009, 08:58 AM,
Haha okay thanks Rod. That makes sense :lol:
12-23-2009, 01:50 PM,
I'm still around Snipe. Go Bucks!
12-23-2009, 02:21 PM,
Snipe, when you get a chance shoot me an email to davemt123 at yahoo dot com
12-27-2009, 03:33 PM,
buckeye Wrote:I'm still around Snipe. Go Bucks!

Ah, good to hear from you buck, always liked interacting with ya' and loved your straight to the point comments in all your posts, would like to see more of it! Ah M sucks I've got nothing, uh maybe I can sell out and pit MSU bb against your bucks.

Maykell, where are you? I was almost ready to come out of the closet because of some of your posts! Bold and brave suits you well.

And hearing from bobby finally after years was refreshing, would like to see more of that.

Now, if we can only get Jake to post, don't forget Jake I still have some bachelor party activities(all respectful of your wife of course). Jake hasn't posted since he got married, he was very inspirational to all of us.

And the rest, you know who you are, some the the originals even before the above mentioned have spurred me to go low density and I'm absoluetly loving the lower density pieces. I've going 50%-60% percent in different areas of my template and it's looking awesome.

So c'mon guys, I know it's a hassle to post frequently but you old Toplace customers hold the key to achieving hair perfection!!!!
12-27-2009, 03:34 PM,
buckeye Wrote:Snipe, when you get a chance shoot me an email to davemt123 at yahoo dot com
I'll shoot you an email in the next day or so.