Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tale of 3 Hairpieces (photo)
12-19-2009, 07:33 AM,
A Tale of 3 Hairpieces (photo)
I am fairly new to purchasing hair systems online.Back in late October I decided to purchase 3 systems from 3 different companies.They were Toplace,Coolpiece,& Final Hair.About 5 weeks later I received the Final Hair system.I ordered medium light density but it was more like heavy density.If I were a werewolf this may have looked ok on my head.About eight weeks later(after being told 5 weeks)I received the Coolpiece system.It was below density and had these little white flaky things embedded in the lace that were not able to be removed.Well,to make a long story short a little over 5 weeks later I received my Toplace system.As you can probably guees by now I saved the best for last.All of the specs were right on the money.It is by far the best sytem I have ever worn(all Swiss Lace).My family & friends that know I wear hair cant get over how realistic it looks.I just wanted to share my story with everyone.I am a Toplace customer for life(or until the day comes when I decide to just take it all off which is not in the foreseeable future).Toplace rules the world!!!Check out my picture and let me know what you think please.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-19-2009, 08:25 AM,
Re: A Tale of 3 Hairpieces
dnice: looks great in that pic. Do you have others?

Also, what are the specs? Fullcap/size of partial?
12-19-2009, 09:54 PM,
Re: A Tale of 3 Hairpieces (photo)
good on yahh m8 , enjoy
12-20-2009, 03:50 AM,
Lookin good man !
12-20-2009, 04:21 AM,
looks great!
12-20-2009, 07:39 AM,
Thanks everybody for the feedback.I appreciate it.For the person who requested the specs here they are:
TL100 Super Fine Swiss Lace
Length 3" all over
Color 1B
Straight
7" X 9"
Medium Density
Comb Back
12-20-2009, 08:04 AM,
In the picture it looks like 6'' length all over not 3''.
It looks great by the way.
Congrats.
12-20-2009, 08:17 AM,
6" would probably be down to my chin.I wear hair systems fairly low on my forehead(not too low of course)so maybe that's why it seems longer to you.Thanks for your feedback.