Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got My First Order...Now What?
09-02-2011, 10:28 AM,
Got My First Order...Now What?
So I finally got my first order. Took a little longer than I was expecting (even did rush delivery), but that's in the past now.

I really don't have a clue where to start though. You can probably guess where I live. I am in my mid-20s. I got a piece that was actually considered a full cap, but I think in the end it is much bigger than I need (rather it be big and cut than too small).

What I guess I need is supplies, a person to cut/style/apply it the first time, etc. Don't really know how to go about it though.
09-03-2011, 05:25 AM,
RE: Got My First Order...Now What?
Don`t know why you`d have to cut a full-cap if you sent in a template? It will have been made to that size.... you have to go to Debbie`s [or any other supplier] site and choose a few tapes/glues etc. Also go to `accessories`and pick a bottle of Knot-sealer...apply it after your system `settles in/down` [ maybe 2 weeks or so].... go to the Homepage, click on `how to order` down the right-hand side, and under option 3 [how to pay] there`s a link to her site. Hopefully another wearer in your area can give you details of a suitable stylist.... make sure you get some shampoo/conditioner also and lace-release and glue -melter ..... Debbie is reasonable when it comes to price and delivery is prompt and reasonably-priced too...regards, Paul.
09-03-2011, 08:36 AM,
I just made the thing myself and it seems huge. I don't think I need quite as much as I gave myself, that's why I am saying it will probably need trimmed.
09-03-2011, 09:01 AM,
If you make a `proper`template of the actual area which needs coverage, you can send that and the system to Debbie and she`ll cut it for you.... have a look through her site there....full details [cost etc] are shown there... Paul.