Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Thinskin
08-08-2008, 10:13 PM,
New Thinskin
Just ordered a new thinskin piece with SFS front. Will be interesting to see how it comes out... this new material is supposed to be great!
08-09-2008, 04:14 AM,
Re: New Thinskin
My last order was supposed to have the new thin skin perimeter, but it's currently being remade so I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

I did however get a chance to preview it at the Orlando convention and it looks like some pretty amazing stuff. Can't wait to test it out. Any day now.....
08-12-2008, 01:42 PM,
Is that what makes the seam (from real hair to piece hair) so undetectable?

Leamon
08-14-2008, 02:45 AM,
JRob Wrote:My last order was supposed to have the new thin skin perimeter, but it's currently being remade so I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

I did however get a chance to preview it at the Orlando convention and it looks like some pretty amazing stuff. Can't wait to test it out. Any day now.....

It may prove to be the ticket for the nape area, as it is stretchy yet can be glued more securely than lace.
08-14-2008, 05:16 AM,
wesb Wrote:It may prove to be the ticket for the nape area, as it is stretchy yet can be glued more securely than lace.

I hope so! The psb they sent me isn't gonna cut it in any way, shape, or form in the neck area.