Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh for goodness sake...!!
08-11-2008, 08:23 AM,
Oh for goodness sake...!!
Come on people, start using this new forum more!! We should have a period where threads on the old forum get locked, and people can still view it, but have to post here to keep stuff going Wink

If you have a new thread, post it here... I find this forum so much easier to read / browse.
08-11-2008, 09:44 AM,
Re: Oh for goodness sake...!!
I agree, Mr. Burns. Let's use the new forum. No need to be so resistant to change. We'll link the old forum to the new one but let's start using the new forum--it's much easier and read and use.
08-11-2008, 10:37 AM,
I don't know if it is easier to use. I just tried to do a search here on how to attach and nothing came up. Wink Big Grin
08-11-2008, 10:51 AM,
Vinton,
Nothing came up on your search because we haven't buildt a history of posts yet on the new forum. We'll link to the old forum so people can do searches on topics that were posted on the old forum. As people post on the new forum more info will become available and searches will be quick and easy.
Regards,
John
08-11-2008, 11:44 AM,
It was a joke, John. Smile Apparently not a very good one. Wink
08-12-2008, 06:57 PM,
This really does look like it will be a very easy to browse forum. I like basic set ups like this because they are so user friendly for the newbies!
08-13-2008, 05:06 AM,
I can't seem to view the old forum but I'll be using this one anyway.
08-16-2008, 03:37 PM,
woo hoooooooooo I found it..lol