Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Category Ideas
08-12-2008, 06:50 AM,
Category Ideas
Thanks for the new forum - finally I can
Quote:quote properly :mrgreen:

How about some ideas for categories, "full caps" "attachment", "styling products" etc?
08-12-2008, 07:34 AM,
Re: Category Ideas
I love the idea of categories, that'll help prospective "Toplacers" research better.

Leamon
08-12-2008, 10:29 AM,
Categories would be good and make it easier for newbies to find information. Maybe add "Glues and tapes", "Lace bases", "Skin bases", "Latest developments".
08-12-2008, 11:28 PM,
I think categories are good, but too many will water down the forum - I've seen this happen on other forums. So we shouldn't have separate places for atachment, cutting, glue, etc. keep it all together cos it's handier to read and there aren't THAT many posts....

So here is my vote for the categories:

-> General Hairwearing Discussions
-> The Lounge (off topic banter)
-> Q & A (ask questions to experienced hairwearers, and Toplace staff)
-> Announcements (toplace staff post all big announcements here)

What do you think? Keep it simple - don't create too many forums or they will all be quiet.
08-19-2008, 12:32 PM,
Yeah we may want to make a category for PRODUCTS, abnout PRODUCTS - products outside of adhesives and pieces - reviews of products and rules about products (airlines not letting you travel with such and such), with links to vendors for like 99% alcohol and robo cut and where to get certain things.... Like that nail dryer stuff that makes glue not sticky and other things that BA experiments with. I swear that guy will rub a pizza on his head to see if it will somehow improve the attachment. The he comes here and posts a link to Dominoes - I'm not joking.

Just a thought.
08-19-2008, 06:12 PM,
I think Mr. Burns' categories are good, I'd alter it slightly to:

-> Toplace Announcements
-> Hair Replacement (discussions about hairpieces and wearing -- templates, ordering, bases, styles, cut-ins, etc.)
-> Hair Products & Accessories (shampoos, cutters, adhesives, cleaners, coloring, etc.)
-> The Lounge (everything else)